X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88_Marquis_302 View Post
    Nice man. That was worth seeing.
    Thanks dude. Very nice of you
    "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Pesty351 View Post
      Howdy,
      Thats a nice looking car. I love those grills if I ever find one in a junk yard I'll defiantly have to snatch it up. I'm going TDY to Nellis AFB the first two weeks of june how close are you?

Yea I love this year style grills. Well In Vegas no matter how far you are in town it usualy takes bout 20 min to get to the othere side, so im not too far from AFB i guesse. Theres a clean grill at the pick a part I might be getting. LMK if you could use it (FROM A 79').
      "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

that thing is clean...welcome

4thPanther..03 MGM LS
        previous panthers: 87 MGM, 85 CV 2 DOOR, 89 MGM.

Comment

Welcome!
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Very Nice 79 CV 2 DR Box........
            Last edited by Cable Guys FGMQ; 04-11-2009, 01:19 AM.
            2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
            85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
            07 JCL 250 A Scooter
            79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Tom hasn't seen this yet has he? He'll be drooling as it's a 2dr AND mint green AND a 79.
              -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Welcome! very nice car!!
                1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

heres a few more pics. Thank you all for the compliments. This is a very cool site and I'm very glad to be a member. Lets try an keep these cars on the road, 2drs CV's are just too rare.

Comment

Wow, nice car!!! I love mint green!!!!!!!!!!

to GMN!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome to GMN I live in Northtown may be we can meet up some time. P.S. I got you beat in the mileage over 300,000 miles on the origanal engine. Take good care of the car once you get past 200,000 miles your car will last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodentkiller View Post
                        Welcome to GMN I live in Northtown may be we can meet up some time. P.S. I got you beat in the mileage over 300,000 miles on the origanal engine. Take good care of the car once you get past 200,000 miles your car will last forever.

Sweet man, I'd love to kick it. I'm in North town atleast twice a month.

Comment

Working...
                        X