Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

Just joined and wanted to say hi. I picked up a 98' Grand Marquis LS about a month ago. This was truly a "little old ladies car" and was well taken care of. A friends Mother bought the car new and it hadn't been driven much in the past few years due to her declining health. She passed away about 6 months ago and my friend offered the car to me at a really good price. I've always liked the bigger cars of the past and so I jumped on the chance to have another. It has 79,000 miles on it and is in perfect condition. Needless to say I'm thrilled with the new ride. Anyway, it's good to find a forum that has alot of good info on these good old cars and I hope to learn more about this old girl..

welcome to the family.. hope to see alot of unique things from your ride
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Soo what's the main thing you're gonna do to it? Performance, looks, or audio?
      - Juan
      -White 1995 Grand Marquis, 16xxxx -Muffler delete with straight pipe in place -Custom gauges by Scott -KYB shocks -Nightshaded tail lights -Blacked out rear fascia -All auxiliary lights LEDs -3 broken window motors -6w LED CHMSL mod -101mm intake snout made with duct hose -Gatorback Belt -180 T-Stat -P&P TB -Gods Head badge in rear -Good Ole' K&N Air Filter -2005 Mustang Wheels with 1.5" F and 2" R Spacers -Cady 4 Tone Horn -Mercury Sable Console w/ Cut Seats -Taurus SHO Spoiler (Pending Application)

-2nd panther owned. '03 black n white CVPI, sold.

Comment

Welcome! You're going to learn a lot here.
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

welcome to the forums new friend.

1992 Mercury Grand Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by 95_Grand View Post
              Soo what's the main thing you're gonna do to it? Performance, looks, or audio?
              what is your goal?
              Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
              Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
              Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Welcome!!
                1986 Grand Marquis - Current project
                1988 Lincoln Town Car - RIP

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!" - Homer Simpson

Comment

In starting on looks and handling. That's the start I suggest. Plenty would say skip looks and go straight to handling and performance
                  - Juan
                  -White 1995 Grand Marquis, 16xxxx -Muffler delete with straight pipe in place -Custom gauges by Scott -KYB shocks -Nightshaded tail lights -Blacked out rear fascia -All auxiliary lights LEDs -3 broken window motors -6w LED CHMSL mod -101mm intake snout made with duct hose -Gatorback Belt -180 T-Stat -P&P TB -Gods Head badge in rear -Good Ole' K&N Air Filter -2005 Mustang Wheels with 1.5" F and 2" R Spacers -Cady 4 Tone Horn -Mercury Sable Console w/ Cut Seats -Taurus SHO Spoiler (Pending Application)

Comment

Originally posted by 95_Grand View Post
                    In starting on looks and handling. That's the start I suggest. Plenty would say skip looks and go straight to handling and performance
                    oh man its allllll about the looks!... aint no performance for me.. its alll audio visual.. maybe ill get into performance eventually. for now its looks

hopefully gonna lower my 82 this summer

Comment

Oh yeah!!
                      - Juan

Comment

Howdy!

Pete
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Welcome!
                          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                          Past Panthers
                          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Working...
                          X