Noob from IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob from IL

Hi. I'm Scott, 33. I just found my grandma an 84 with 29k miles to replace her junk 97 cougar. This car is immaculate. She had an 87 when I was in jr high that I drove when I was in highschool. This new one is identical physically, same color and all, but in much better shape, despite being older. I want to say thank you for helping me get the wing window knob off so I could repair the popping passenger's window motor, which I took pictures of, to do a writeup on a zero dollar fix.

I love these big land yachts!

Scott
    Maintaining Grandma's 84 CFI GM for her

Welcome! You may be the only member with an actual grandma driving these prototypical grandma's cars.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Nice! Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
        Originally posted by pantera77
        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Welcome!

1992 Mercury Grand Marquis

Comment

Working...
          X