Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labor Day weeknd central VA/ NC mini meet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, the junkyard was closed, and we seriously had the ruby teusdays staff trippin cuz they thought me and regis were out there messin with peoples cars. They must have seen us eyeball a country squire and a box vic parked next to each other after we ate, then me rummage through the 91 for a pen and paper.
    These two looked like potential GMN types (spent energy drink cans on the seat... the waggin had a tach too) so I was leaving a note... a manager came out and looked like he was ready to place us under citizens arrest
    I dont blame him, Im sure we looked pretty shady out there... he believed our story though. I just wish I was driving something that I could have left a little more instrest in, as in two long strips or rubber on the lot...

It was good to catch up Regis sorry I had to cut it short my head is still bangin... maybe I need cofee
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

good to hear pete me and dan did not meet up dang was working all night

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP* View Post
        well, the junkyard was closed, and we seriously had the ruby teusdays staff trippin cuz they thought me and regis were out there messin with peoples cars. They must have seen us eyeball a country squire and a box vic parked next to each other after we ate, then me rummage through the 91 for a pen and paper.
        These two looked like potential GMN types (spent energy drink cans on the seat... the waggin had a tach too) so I was leaving a note... a manager came out and looked like he was ready to place us under citizens arrest
        I dont blame him, Im sure we looked pretty shady out there... he believed our story though. I just wish I was driving something that I could have left a little more instrest in, as in two long strips or rubber on the lot...

It was good to catch up Regis sorry I had to cut it short my head is still bangin... maybe I need cofee
        I argee Pete we saw some potental new members for GMN w/ boxers for our club but I want thx u Pete for the time we had together I wanted to find some parts too as u know saturday would have been better for more places to be open no u know where my sister in law lives at I`ll be going back up to PA back in the Grand Prix so thx Pete.......
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
          good to hear pete me and dan did not meet up dang was working all night
          I`m sorry Gabe u couldn`t make up to Dan or Pete & I so I hope to see u at my next meet & Pete your more then welcome to come next as soon as I firm thing up asap thx.....
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I suck at partisipating in GMN events. This one was five miles from my house and I couldn't make it?!? WTF I suck.

Lemme know if New London has anything good.
            1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
            1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
            Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
            Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
              I suck at partisipating in GMN events. This one was five miles from my house and I couldn't make it?!? WTF I suck.

Lemme know if New London has anything good.
              Hahahahaha LMAO Tiggie......
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Working...
              X