Ann Aarbor meet jan 19th 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
    I'm a good person to have at meets because just about ANYTHING looks good when it's next to my car...the guys that saw it in December can attest to that.
    It matters not; I still love the "Pro Beater."
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

pro beaters ftw!!!!
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
        It matters not; I still love the "Pro Beater."
        Hehehe...I only wish I could claim it as my own creation; that was made up by the guy who owned it before I did.

Originally posted by 1987cp
        Though keep in mind, it was the only one with road salt on it. Mine is looking similar now.
        Originally posted by gabegt90
        don't feel left out nate shit my car will look like that by the time I drive up there lol
        Yeah, but your cars are white! The salt shows up a bit more noticeably on a grayish/bluish/just plain ISH car.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
          Yeah, but your cars are white! The salt shows up a bit more noticeably on a grayish/bluish/just plain ISH car.
          And even more on dark colors - maybe I should wash them tinted windows of mah truk, tis getting a bit hard to see from the inside.

Comment

LOL two weeks ago i took my house house and cleaned my car off cause it was a decent 45 degree day... well..... it ended up being aorund 20 at night and my doors all froze shut so i had to take a jug of hot watter to unmelt my door and was late for work! =X

Comment

400km from my house. If I had the day off I'd probably come down, but I cant take saturdays off, people get angry.
              sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
              Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
              Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
              1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

ooh...it's getting closer mangs!
                and now with Magna's motor tuned better, I'm sure Nate and Mike with want to Ride/Drive it again.
                anyone can ride in the car at request...but as far as letting people drive it....ehhh...I'll exercise some discretion.
                sigpic
                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

You're exercising discretion, but you're still gonna let ME drive it?

:p

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I wanna ride in it. although its not gonna be the same as natehawk's 351 vic

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

192 miles for me...one way!

Comment

nate which way are you gonna take route 20 to route 127 than 94?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Mapquest Directionalisms

Comment

hehe - I tried getting off on Saline Road once. I got good and lost. Didn't help that the driver's side wiper arm broke that night and it was snowing like a you-know-what. I found myself on M-14 with the hood flying up at 50mph!
                            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Do you have a better suggestion for where I should get off so that I wouldn't get lost? I've been lost before, and I've found I really don't like it lol

Comment

Lost? Like when we were driving east on 12 Mile looking for Wal-Mart, after having figured out that going south on Van Dyke was taking us away from 12 Mile?

Actually, that route will probably be fine - it looks really direct. I was just randomly recounting a thkawy experience. :p Think I was coming from a different direction, anyway.
                                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                                X