No announcement yet.

Mass/Ct area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Ideas yet guys? Marks is gonna be a pain for me for a few weeks I'm finishing up school and I work right after on Mondays. starting in June I'll be all set though.
    Resident diesel addict

Comment

Well, since we're all so lazy, I'm sure waiting until June won't inconvenience us too much.

Comment

Well I'm out of school now, I work til at least 4pm M-F so any weekend you guys can match up schedules I'm game for.
        Resident diesel addict

Comment

We need to set a date...

June 15th?
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

As of right now I'm down with that, now where to meet?
            Resident diesel addict

Comment

Somewhere where the food is good...
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Now where's the food good? I've heard Red Robins is good but pricey, never been there personally. I'm open to anywhere.

on a side note, you headin' over to Marks Monday? if the weather is good I'll head down. If you're goin' let me know and I'll PM you my Cell so maybe we could meet up.
                Resident diesel addict

Comment

Originally posted by FastGallopingPonies View Post
                  Now where's the food good? I've heard Red Robins is good but pricey, never been there personally. I'm open to anywhere.

on a side note, you headin' over to Marks Monday? if the weather is good I'll head down. If you're goin' let me know and I'll PM you my Cell so maybe we could meet up.
                  Not sure if I'm going or not; I start my new job tomorrow, so that will be the deciding factor. If I had to guess, I'd say I probably won't be there.

Red Robin is decent, but not all that its cracked up to be. A friend of mine got a large piece of glass in his pulled pork sandwich the last time I went there.

I would go there though. Any of the burger joints/ casual dining places would be cool (TGIF, Ruby Tuesday, Chili's, etc). Do you know of any of those in your area, or nearby?

The Outback would be nice too...

Comment

Alright, well in case you go I'll Pm you my Number. There are plenty of the casual places in my area, actually all of the above. Outback in my opinion is overpriced and it's always packed over here.
                    Resident diesel addict

Comment

Thats cool. If CSJ would get off his ass and give us some input, we could nail this down permanently. (lol). I have no issue with driving up to your area...

Comment

Well If you're gonna come up here you can have pick of where we go, I honestly don't care.
                        Resident diesel addict

Comment

Hey hey hey sorry, I'm a busy guy!

Wish I had browsed this thread earlier in the week. I was over at Mark's on Monday for the first time in probably nearly two years. Wasn't bad, but I remembered why I don't go very often... too much of the same generic "hot rod" and "muscle car" bullshit (I like seeing more unique things than the same God damn pony cars every week) and my knee wasn't very pleased with me by the end of the night.

Personally I LOVE Red Robin, but the closest one to me is in Enfield, about 40 minutes away. June 15th is cool with me too if we can figure out a place to meet/go. That's soon enough that my transmission probably won't be toast yet, and you can revel in the shittiness of my cobbled-together Lincoln.

If either of you guys really need my input don't hesitate to PM me if only to get my attention. I would also be more than happy to give you both my AIM screenname.

Comment

No car comparisons...

Red Robin in Enfield on June 15th?

Comment

Red Robins in Enfield sounds fine to me. June 15th I'm game.
                              Resident diesel addict

Comment

I can do that. What time?

Comment

Working...
                                X