X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon... noon?
    1pm?
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Whenever you guys want, around 1would be cool for me...
      Resident diesel addict

Comment

1 it will be, pending CSJ's approval...
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

1 PM, Sunday, June 15th, in the Red Robin parking lot in Enfield Square? Sounds cool to me.

One more thing... either of you guys got a healthy IAC hanging around that I could give you a few bucks for? If so PLEASE bring it with you. I need one desperately and can't afford a brand new one. Car's idle is surging like mad and it's stalling out more and more often when I'm shifting/idling.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
            1 PM, Sunday, June 15th, in the Red Robin parking lot in Enfield Square? Sounds cool to me.

One more thing... either of you guys got a healthy IAC hanging around that I could give you a few bucks for? If so PLEASE bring it with you. I need one desperately and can't afford a brand new one. Car's idle is surging like mad and it's stalling out more and more often when I'm shifting/idling.
            I think I know what that looks like, and I happen to have a 5L lopo laying in a trailer. I will see if the IAC is still on it...

Comment

This is a done deal? I have to find out where the Red Robin is, but I will be there this Sunday at 1...

Comment

Sounds pretty done to me. I'll mapquest Red Robins and I'll be there for 1pm Sunday.
                Resident diesel addict

Comment

CSJ: I have an IAC: it looks clean, but I can;t make any gaurantees. Yours if you want it...

Comment

Yeah I'll take it P72. How much you want for it?

Here's a map of the Red Robin. You can use it to figure out your own directions. Use Rand McNally... Mapquest fucking blows: http://www.randmcnally.com/rmc/direc...es&ns=1&cmty=0

By the way, so you guys don't have to ask if I'm "CSJ", my name is Nick.

Comment

Alright Nick, I Snagged a IAC for ya too while I was at it. nate I got the tail light for ya man. Catch you guys Sunday.
                      Resident diesel addict

Comment

You can have the IAC...

Comment

Really? Thanks guys!

FGP did you ever want that Y-pipe we spoke about in the past? I believe I've still got it sitting in my truck up behind the house. I can throw that in my trunk and bring it up with me if you want.
                          Last edited by CheeseSteakJim; 06-13-2008, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Nick if you don't have a use for it I'll take it and add it to the Misc Exhaust pipe pile we have at the shop. looking forward to tomorrow guys.
                            Resident diesel addict

Comment

Hey guys, just got home. I enjoyed myself quite a bit. We should definitely do that again sometime. Would love to make it down to Mark's one of these days. Hanging out with you guys and talking about cars actually put me in the right mood to actually do some shit on the car that I've been meaning to do.

I'm gonna go out and test those IAC's to see which one I can get the best use out of (thanks again for both of them) and then I gotta grease the wheel bearings and torque em up, and maybe even figure out why my fan isn't coming on.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: oh and I just filled up and checked my fuel economy - 18.2 MPG, a personal best so far, lol.

Comment

Yeah, it was a good time, and it was fun getting to see other member's rides. We definitely need to walk around the show at Mark's some Monday night. How about we shoot for either June 23, or June 30, if thats ok for you guys, and pending the weather?

Oh, and thanks for the taillight Dave; the burnout machine will be very appreciative.

Comment

Working...
                                X