No announcement yet.

Michigan Meet Fall 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fridays aren't good for me seeing as how I have classes till 3...gotta be a Saturday or Sunday.

Or (for something completely out of left field), a Tuesday afternoon.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I want pictures, dammit!

After you all have your meet, drive to the Seattle area! It's not too far....

And is there really such a thing as a Fiero Club? Where do they meet, at a mechanics shop?

Comment

I tell ya, it can be hard to get Michigan guys together to do anything!
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

We are all too far apart. I see redlineboss almost every week, But he lives like 10 minutes from me.

Comment

Even meeting up in Dansville is like 120 miles for me.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Still shooting for next weekend? Can't make that one, I can basically afford to make 150-mile road trips only once every 3-4 weeks, and considering I'm currently in Jackson and all the fuel I've been burning running errands here I will definitely be off the meet list for next week, or the week after it for that matter...

Comment

How long you gonna be in Jackson?

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                  I tell ya, it can be hard to get Michigan guys together to do anything!
                  x1 well said mike I was lucky rizzo colin and bobert were able to come to my ann arbor meet I think the main problem was that the temp was only 4 outside that whole weekend. Plus I was lucky to have time to meet up with you mike I think your mom in law was in town that weekend. yeah you guys do kind of live far apart you being in holt rizzo in romulas colin in west blooming field hills naters in big rapids even when I stay in whitmore lake I'm far from you mangs

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

True that about the temp. Those three guys are pretty cool, so it's good you were able to meet up with them. I wanted to give Ivan a holler this morning and then realized I didn't have his number handy .... gotta check my PMs ....

Long hair or short hair on the mom person? The grandma with long wiry hair is my mom, the one with short hair is my wife's mom. Guessing it was my mom if she was just in town visiting.

Comment

True that about the temp. Those three guys are pretty cool, so it's good you were able to meet up with them. I wanted to give Ivan a holler this morning and then realized I didn't have his number handy .... gotta check my PMs ....

Long hair or short hair on the mom person? The grandma with long wiry hair is my mom, the one with short hair is my wife's mom. Guessing it was my mom if she was just in town visiting.
                      I think it was your mom. all I really remember was seeing your son in his little cozy coat sleeping in his car seat Mang that was a cold weekend at least the wagon was nice and toasty

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Ah, right, because we'd just gotten back from either church or shopping or something. Fun day despite the silly cold.

Comment

How long you gonna be in Jackson?
                          Right about 6 more hours, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MeLikeyStripperChicks View Post
                            Right about 6 more hours, lol
                            Hehe... I was going to give you a holler yesterday since I can get there in about 25 minutes, but I couldn't find your phone number. Now it's nearly 7 and even if I were ready for a little drive, you probably want to get some breakfast and get checked out. You'll be back through there one of these days, I assume?

Comment

Well, I still thinking to go to MI, USA...when the offical date to meet???
                              1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                              1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                              1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                              1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Honestly, it looks like the plan for a meet is fizzling somwhat, due primarily to the fact that Michigan folks are having trouble justifying the expense of driving their gas-guzzlers a hundred miles or so on a whim just to hang out. I've gotten zero interest from the Lansing guys on CVN, and the Detroit guys of course want it in Detroit. That seems to leave basically me and Nate as the stragglers, so we may end up just having a micro-mini-meet in Grand Rapids or somewheres some convenient weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X