X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have it here:

2619 28th Street SE
    Grand Rapids MI 49512

on a weekend when I am off, and I'm a lot more interested in going. Detroit is a long haul for me now that I pretty much drive the speed limit. No more kamikaze runs from Chicago to Detroit or Niagara and back in the same day.

Comment

What weekends are you off?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Remind me what's at that location?
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Nothing happened? then I might not going to MI, USA.
          1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
          1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
          1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
          1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Nothing has happened yet.

There is a Mongolian Barbecue at that address. Also, a Hooters across the street for some good-tasting, artery clogging, blood pressure raising, mostly fried foods. Either way, fresh meat/veggie stir-fry on a giant stone, or fried goodness, sounds good to me. Both venues allow for late comers to mix in easily as well. I won't have a Panther, so I must at least eat, and possibly drink, something tasty.

The "other" Michael will be setting soil on this continent again soon, so I'll see if he is in, as well. Joyrides will be doubtful, but he is a Panther mang just like us.

Comment

Is it really the food at Hooters that raises your blood pressure, or is it something else?

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MI View Post
                Is it really the food at Hooters that raises your blood pressure, or is it something else?
                Nope, just the sodium in the food. Why? Is there something else there that I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                  Hehe... I was going to give you a holler yesterday since I can get there in about 25 minutes, but I couldn't find your phone number. Now it's nearly 7 and even if I were ready for a little drive, you probably want to get some breakfast and get checked out. You'll be back through there one of these days, I assume?
                  Yah man, I'll be heading out there not too far in the near future, I try to go every 3rd weekend or so. I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                    Nope, just the sodium in the food. Why? Is there something else there that I missed?
                    I was thinking of the well-endowed waitresses...

Comment

Yeah, I have this thing about Hooters ... I'm allergic to the idea of setting foot in one. I'm all up for GoMongo, though! Tasty stuff.

Comment

Yeah, Mongolian barbecue sounds good!

When are you off, Greg?

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                          Yeah, I have this thing about Hooters ... I'm allergic to the idea of setting foot in one. I'm all up for GoMongo, though! Tasty stuff.
                          I do like the wings, burgers, and shrimp there. Now that most of that will kill me, I just go for a chicken sandwich, hot.

Yeah, Mongolian barbecue sounds good!

When are you off, Greg?
                          I am supposed to be off every other weekend, with me working this weekend. I will not be free until it gets much colder, though.

Comment

I was thinking of the well-endowed waitresses...
                            :slaps TOWGN and his dirty mind:

6th Commandment: "Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's ... ass ...."
                            Last edited by 1987cp; 10-04-2008, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Owwwww! My brain hurts!

Comment

So are we gonna have this meet on a Saturday in Grand Rapids?
                                it's a hike for me...140mi-2 1/2hrs.
                                but I have never been to Grand Rapids so I would be up for it...I would rather do the meet somewhere closer..like Buffalo Wild Wings in Lansing..
                                360 Albert Avenue
                                East Lansing, MI 48823

Anyone up for BWW in Lansing Oct 11th, Saturday?
                                sigpic
                                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                                X