Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
    There.
    If that's a firm "yes", then you are #30.

Not to mention the 20some people who are still on the fence.
    '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
    formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Holy crap, something somewhat local!

If I was able to scrounge up money, I'd be all in.
      1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
      1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
      1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

30??!?!?!? Where did you get 30 people for a Panther meet, especially 30 that can all afford to burn $$$ for the long drive and hotel just to hang out with car people?
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
          30??!?!?!? Where did you get 30 people for a Panther meet, especially 30 that can all afford to burn $$$ for the long drive and hotel just to hang out with car people?
          Truth be told, there are a LOT of people in this immediate area who have Panthers...at least half are locals.

The out-of-towners are people from this and the other Panther sites. Some of the non-locals are just coming for Friday and Saturday and sharing hotel rooms to save money. Friday and Saturday are the days to be there. Cheaper than vacation and more fun
          '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
          formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Do you have a deal worked out with dragway 42? I'm curious because its pretty far out and it might be closer and better if we went to Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
            My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I`ll what things are going to look like for me here.......
              2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
              85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter
              79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Man i really want to go too!
                Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Originally posted by thunderbirdlver View Post
                  Man i really want to go too!
                  Me Too Jesse....
                  2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                  85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                  79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis View Post
                    Do you have a deal worked out with dragway 42? I'm curious because its pretty far out and it might be closer and better if we went to Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson.
                    Believe me, I initially tried to get Thompson! :cry: but they said they have a national event coming in that weekend and also they were not enthused about the idea of a million land barges coming in and taking over.

Dragway 42, on the other hand, has nothing going on that weekend and is affordable and said "bring whoever you want".

A decent convoy out to 42 could be fun, anyway. We had a 10-car caravan last year for a meet and it was a B L A S T.

Comment

Yea I figured something was wrong with going to Thompson, I'll have to see if I can get a trailer to tow my car down there.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.

Comment

Originally posted by Cable Guys FGMQ View Post
                        Me Too Jesse....
                        Two others and me are convoying out if you guys wanna meet down this way.
                        2000 Police Interceptor Retired Forrest Hills P.D

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis View Post
                          Yea I figured something was wrong with going to Thompson, I'll have to see if I can get a trailer to tow my car down there.
                          Is it a strip-only car???

Comment

Originally posted by a_d_a_m View Post
                            Is it a strip-only car???
                            Im trying to keep it legal to be on the street to cruise it. I'm nervous to launch off the brake considering my rear end will most likely be mostly stock for a while, I dont want something to grenade and be stranded.

Comment

10-4.

Comment

Just updated the list.
                                We're at 32 confirmed and 31 maybe's.

Comment

Working...
                                X