No announcement yet.

Panthers On The Prowl 2009! (Ohio area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt you'll be slowest. Won't be the fastest, though. Either way, it's all about having fun, that's all that's important.
    '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
    formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...pB8qNNUg&hl=en Here is the official attendance list, as best as I could make it.

If your name needs to be added or deleted, I NEED TO KNOW NOW.
      '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
      formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

hey there i might be able to attend but only for a day though just need a location and such and time
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by PantherP71 View Post
          Two others and me are convoying out if you guys wanna meet down this way.
          im in westren ny im planning on friday scince it will be the only day i can attend want to meet in erie or something? then cruise out to cleveland?
          89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Mark me down for a "maybe." I live 69 miles south of the Cleveland city limits. Depends on my work schedule, etc. But a definite maybe. Which car should I bring, the '91 Merc with the missing exhaust (and the engine that sometimes misses Craigslist has a rebuilt H.O. for about $375obo I'll buy if I get the money together), or the '88 Country Squire that is currently pumping exhaust fumes directly into the cabin in copious amounts (my dad says it's an emissions tube or sensor on the back of the engine probably, I just dropped it off at the shop today)?
            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

OK, guys, it's getting close.

If you're coming, here's where to find us:

-Thursday is just an easy day, nothing really going on, just hanging out and meeting the early arrivals.

-Friday...Mentor Museum of Speed (Tyler Blvd, Mentor OH 44060) @ 11:30am......Dragway 42 (West Salem, OH) @ appx. 5:30/6pm.

-Saturday...Chalet Debonne Winery (Ashtabula, OH) @ 11:30am....Annabelle's Diner (Mentor, OH) @ 5pm-?

-Sunday...Hellriegel's (Painesville, OH) @ 10:30am....TI Dyno (Ashtabula, OH) @ 1pm

If you are thinking of coming and want my phone number, send me a PM and I'll give it to you. Then you can call me and find out where we're at.

Comment

If I can get my car to run a little cooler, I'll be at annabelle's saturday night

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

DO IT! It's not gonna be *that* hot...

Seriously, should be a good time and there will be some interesting cars and people there.

Comment

Day 2...

Meeting up at Red Roof Inn (OH-306 and I-90) around 11am, then convoying to Mentor Museum Of Speed for a tour.

Dragway 42 at 5:30pm-ish...if you show up, tell the gate attendant you're with Panthers on the Prowl so they put you in the correct lane.

-Adam

Comment

GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                      1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                      99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                      03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                      95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Pix are coming, be patient!

Better yet, come out and take some of your own

The dragstrip last night was hilarious. We kept pissing off the ricers, who were NOT happy with the fact that we had our own lane.

With the spare tire and about 400lbs of crap in my trunk, I kept running 15.2 @95ish allllllllllll night.

Next time, I'm emptying the sonofabitch and popping the front headlight out.

Comment

Sounds like it was a good time.
                          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

I saw some of Will`s pics on Facebook of that meet so far..
                            2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                            85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                            07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                            79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Yeah, I forgot to post them...I'll try to do it when I get to work if we're not busy.

Comment

Working...
                              X