Panthers On The Prowl 2009! (Ohio area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PantherP71 View Post
    Two others and me are convoying out if you guys wanna meet down this way.
    Sam let me see if I can get friday & if my wife let me go or not.......
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Adam is there camping out there ???????
      2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
      85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
      07 JCL 250 A Scooter
      79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

One of the nearby places I used to camp at, and they've since re-vamped, is Country Lakes in Montville.

http://www.countrylakescampground.com

Give that one a shot maybe? We also secured a bunch of hotel rooms if anyone wants to go that route.

And, updated tally: 32 yes/34 maybe.
        '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
        formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Im out in California, but a few Panthers out here have been wanting to do something together and well we might take this opportunity.....Team Interceptor consists of 26 boxes/PI's and Whales....so yeah ill ask them to see if they want to go, but u can count 2 more as maybe
          Proud Owner of a 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX

Comment

That would be a hell of a trip.

Keep us posted.
            '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
            formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

Just to toss in an Idea about awards for fastest go with an award for N/A and one for cars with power adders. Unless you want to do it like bracket racing. You could also look at what kind of awards they give at a ford, chrysler or chevy day at the ddrags. Slowest , fastest, oldest, newest, longest trip, mosst cars in a pit, etc.

As for me making it might but without a trailer if I do wont be racing. Asshole that stole my trailer.
              Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Might be a good idea to separate the race classes as we have an 11-second Marauder (obviously with power adders) coming...

Comment

One way to do it might be just to set up a couple bracket style classes. Still could have prizes as I previously mentioned, might make it simpler.
                  Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Hey, we might have dyno time set up for Sunday if anyone cares. $45 for 3 pulls, plus $10 if you want air/fuel hookup.

Comment

Preliminarily speaking, we are at 39 yes/35 maybe.

There is a Mustang/Ford club in the area I may invite to tag along...as well as another group, but I'm not sure yet.

Comment

Up to 41 cars.

Comment

I might be able to attend ill have to see what my sheduales like then,plus i have some family and freinds in ohio id like to visit
                          89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Sounds good, I'll be in touch.

Talked to the folks at Dragway 42, and it looks like they might be giving us our own lane. Kinda sucks on one hand because we won't get to race each other, but on the other hand it kicks ass because we won't have to be lined up behind a bunch of Chevys.

Comment

Got clarification on the "having our own lane" thing, and that is, we will get our own staging lane(s). We should still be able to square off against each other.

Sorry for any confusion...

Comment

id be the slowest i bet. on the other hand ive never done it before so it could be a good learning experience for me. if im able to go that is.
                                Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Working...
                                X