Date request for SF 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date request for SF 2012

Weekend of August 11-12th is a good weekend.

i liked the dates we had it for last year 12-16 of august. that was pretty good timing nicest weather of august came out that week so i vote we keep it officially for 12-16 of august.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS View Post
      i liked the dates we had it for last year 12-16 of august. that was pretty good timing nicest weather of august came out that week so i vote we keep it officially for 12-16 of august.
      In other words, you agree with my proposal....

The weekend of August 13th-14th 2011 = the weekend of August 11th-12th 2012....

That would make Scottfest August 10th-14th 2012...

Comment

who the hell yo you think you are? huh??? setting dates for everyone...maybe they dont like that date...

kidding lol...please dont hurt me lol. i need to make it out to one of them meets

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
          who the hell yo you think you are? huh??? setting dates for everyone......

I ain't setting shit...
          I haven't made one yet and there are no guarantees that I can make it even if it is over that weekend.... But.... if that weekend happens to work out for everyone, it would be cool as that is my best chance of making it...

Comment

works for me, i like scottfest in aug.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Im in for August. And no J-Mods.

-ryan s.
              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
              Originally posted by pantera77
              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Ooh, I want a date for Scottfest! But I'm not into dudes, it's gotta be a lady. I probably won't be able to make it, again. Things are crazy at my job two weeks or so before the Holiday.
                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                  Im in for August. And no J-Mods.

-ryan s.
                  yeah this scottfest has a new rule implemented to follow no working on cars during scottfest period. we all agreed to it. if your car breaks down then hitch a ride with someone will gladly let you ride with them if this happens(Which i hope to god all of are cars are fine next year that was tragic this year ). i am guessing if someone car does breakdown during scottfest we can fix it the day after scottfest is over i presume right.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                  -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                  1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

unless it dies a horrible death like mine did. Then it'll take a while longer.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

June & the beginning of July are out for me as I work a 2nd job then to pay for a vac in Aug....Last year the vac didn't happen, that's how I finally got to SF last year, if I can get the inlaws & extended family to agree to a suitable date for this year it will be a stinkin' miracle.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Doesnt matter to me got five vacation days I can take whenever I want regardless of what any1 says and there being saved for sf though one or two will be to get things back in order when I get home.
                        2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

August works for me. I should be able to figure out something.

sigpic
                          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I am flexible. I will leave right from work again on that Friday.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                            X