No announcement yet.

ScottFest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, you still need to be in school because you cannot math.

SF is only 107 days away, or 3 months and 16 days.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
      Apparently, you still need to be in school because you cannot math.

SF is only 107 days away, or 3 months and 16 days.

-ryan s.
      3..5... What's the difference.
      Last edited by Bobcat; 04-23-2015, 03:47 PM.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
      The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
      It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

If I get my car's engine done before then, can I go?

Comment

I hear there's a place to shoot. There's Culture Club records to be destroyed!
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

You're buying and bringing some Boy George? I have some shitty 78's and some LPs that can work for target practice, but no Culture Club. 78's are fun, they shatter.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I want a platter player... kinda fun to spin a tune from time to time.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

What about Lazy Susans to spin pizzas on?

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                  I want a platter player... kinda fun to spin a tune from time to time.
                  I think I have 7 or 8. I'll donate one to you should you drive north sometime. Shipping them is something of a dicey proposition.
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I've got a ton of striesand and other assoc crap I'll bring... I picked it all up when I nabbed the KLH 11 from my mom's garage sale stash

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Give me somethin' to break!

If Matt is a fan of whatever we're destroying, even better.

Comment

KLH 11 is a nice little rig. I had a 24 for a bit at work, then it had to go away when the GM had a kitten about it one day. Sold it to a guy I work with for what I had into it for the needle. Those things work surprisingly well, especially if you really look into just how damn cheesy the electronics are inside. Still, beats the pants off a new Crosley.

I think I have some odd German disco music too. Maybe this will be the theme, any of us with shitty records must bring them for destruction. Some of it we may have to force people to listen to first though.

Comment

Haha! It'll be like Disco Demolition Night, all over again. Now I MUST come.
                            Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 04-24-2015, 11:06 PM. Reason: Added some context.
                            '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                            '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                            '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

I'll bring my .270.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
                                3..5... What's the difference.
                                Two

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Working...
                                X