Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in the ME/NH/MA/VT area up for a springtime meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down with the Auburn Mall. Looks like it's just you and me. I'm talking to a guy from CVN with a '03 CVPI and he wants to attend.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
    5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

lol, everyone wants a meet, but no one wants to drive, lol, wtf, my tranny slips between 2 and 3 and im still willing to drive
      jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

I am just sitting back waiting for a place/time to erupt. I will meet y'all in the Wooosta area if that is where it's goin down.
        2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
        2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

I'll be around Salisbury/ Hampton dive bars if yiz need me...:evil:

Comment

What's wrong with the Auburn Mall, evillally? Salisbury or Hampton have room for us to meet and maybe do a little racing?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

ok, heres the deal, we need a parking lot, some sort of multi lane road to illegally race like rednecks, and some people, somewhere between me in the palmer ludlow springfield area and boston, auburn mall is about an hour from me, while boston is about 2, someone come up with a better location and well talk, for now well say its sat may 6th at the auburn mall, its right off the turnpike, roughly an hour or so from anyone in the genral area, on a nice straight 4 lane stretch of road, big ass parking lot, and, well, its a mall, theres food and whatever else you could think of right there, so dammit people, get in the hoopty, rob your moms for gas money and get your ass down, if your in post a reply so its not just me and N A chillin in a lot like a shady drug deal, lmao.....
              jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Originally posted by N A
                What's wrong with the Auburn Mall, evillally? Salisbury or Hampton have room for us to meet and maybe do a little racing?
                Where the hell is Auburn?

Comment

Near Woostah (Worcester)!!!

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by N A
                    Near Woostah (Worcester)!!!
                    Hmmm.... not too baaad. I'll consider it if the date is right.:andy:

Comment

When you decide when and where I will see about making it.
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS
                      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                      Mercury Owners Group member
                      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Cool mayybe some burnouts???

The Yoko's on me steeleies are getting swapped out for a second pair of the KS Magna grip's to match the ones on teh rear for next winter. So I got a pair of burnout tires now :woot:
                        2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
                        2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

Originally posted by 85MercPark
                          When you decide when and where I will see about making it.
                          Saturday May 6th, Auburn Mall, Auburn, MA. Are you still going to attend?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevyguy
                            Cool mayybe some burnouts???

The Yoko's on me steeleies are getting swapped out for a second pair of the KS Magna grip's to match the ones on teh rear for next winter. So I got a pair of burnout tires now :woot:
                            The weather's getting warmer and I saw a ton of cops out today. I want to run my car. Maybe we should setup this meet at New England Dragway on "street drag" night like on Wednesdays? What do you guys think?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by N A
                              The weather's getting warmer and I saw a ton of cops out today. I want to run my car. Maybe we should setup this meet at New England Dragway on "street drag" night like on Wednesdays? What do you guys think?
                              i drive through the aururn mall every day goin to work, cops are rare are few, staties on the turnpike, but aururn locals are scarce, more then easy to get a few stoplight to stoplight runs in here and there, as long as we dont do everyone all at once well be fine, and distance between lights is huge, so we can set the distance as whatever we want, also the parking lot is massive, lol, always can find some fun there, i know of some warehouse semi abandoned areas around there as well, so i wouldnt worry about cops, anyways, to set this firm, ....SATURDAY MAY 10TH, AUBURN MALL, AUBURN MASS, EXIT 10 OFF MASS PIKE, AS FOR TIME, SUGGESTIONS?????

Comment

hows friday night, may 5th at new england dragway?gates open at 5om for street night, slap on a helmet fill up the tank and run???we could all meet up somewhere near by before hand at like, say 4pm??

Comment

Working...
                                X