Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in the ME/NH/MA/VT area up for a springtime meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 83tc
    hows friday night, may 5th at new england dragway?gates open at 5om for street night, slap on a helmet fill up the tank and run???we could all meet up somewhere near by before hand at like, say 4pm??
    I'm down with that...

Comment

Is the "Street" night Wednesdays or Fridays at NED? We have to make it earlier than 4pm. The line to get in probably starts at 4pm. We should meet somewhere at 3:30pm and be in line at 4pm.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
      Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
      5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Wednesdays by Rock101 FM, Forte's Fridays. It's sponsored by a shop (Forte's) I do business with. Maybe I can score us some kind of deal :evil:

Schedule:
        http://www.newenglanddragway.com/sch...allist06.shtml

The Rules:
        http://www.newenglanddragway.com/tra...tprogram.shtml

Comment

Cool I need to lay down some times with the new duals

I went the last day open in Oct 05 on a Wednesday night. It was so fucking empty, I got over 20 passes in till I got bored, and realized I was not gonna crack 16.0
          2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
          2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

I think we should go on a Wednesday night (3rd of May) if it's dead. I want to make as many passes as possible. I can leave work whenever I want, so either day is fine with me. I'm going to assume more people would be there on a Friday night (6th of May). What do you guys want to do?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by N A
              I think we should go on a Wednesday night (3rd of May) if it's dead. I want to make as many passes as possible. I can leave work whenever I want, so either day is fine with me. I'm going to assume more people would be there on a Friday night (6th of May). What do you guys want to do?
              I'd rather go Fridays. Fuck Wednesday, I always have either an all-nighter meeting, or I get yelled at by my 4 bosses and need to stay really late for brownie points...

Anyway, the point is we meet. We can always terrorize the hills of New Hampshire if the dragway is jammed :evil:

Comment

If it's Friday, then we should meet at 3pm and be in line to enter the track ASAP. I want to race, it's been a long Winter and no one wants to run on the street around here.

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

well, then friday may 5th it is, time, 3pm?i dunno whats on the same street or whatever, so anyone who knows the area have an idea of a meeting place?like a mc donalds or something noticable?, cause ive got about an hour and a half to get there, so ill need to piss and eat hardcore, lol
                  jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Originally posted by N A
                    Saturday May 6th, Auburn Mall, Auburn, MA. Are you still going to attend?
                    I replied to this yesterday, but my post disappeared?

I will let you know.
                    2000 Grand Marquis LS
                    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                    Mercury Owners Group member
                    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

IIRC there are a few food shoveling places in Epping including a Mc D's the exit before the track on 101

3:00 is the key here. I have gone up thar after work arrive 6:30 -7:00 and got 3 fucking runs in TOPS. All the rice faggies clog the fucking place up.
                      2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
                      2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

85MercPark: The meet location has changed. We're going to New England Dragway in Epping, NH. We'll meet somewhere first, then get in line at the track. Are you still going to attend?

Chevyguy: I'm taking a vacation day from work on the 5th. I want to get up to NH early. (Maybe get a hotel room. I have to find out what the girl friend wants to do).

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

ok, so its may 5th at the dragway, now, time and place to meet up there?
                          jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

I may be able to go then. Epping is about an hour or so from me. I just got to get the time off of work.
                            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

The McDonalds before the exit to the track.

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I'll be there. Look forward to meeting ya'll :evil:

Comment

Working...
                                X