Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in the ME/NH/MA/VT area up for a springtime meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what exit # is it then?
    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Assuming you're coming off of Rt. 16(Spaulding Turnpike), you're going to want to take Exit 13(Rochester, Gonic, Epping). At the bottom of the offramp, you're going to want to take a right. Taking a left will bring you right into Rochester. When you take a right, you're already on Rt. 125. You follow that through Gonic, Barrington, Lee and it will take you into Epping. It's a fairly straight road. In Lee, there's a rotary and you're going to want to go straight ahead.
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

im coming off 495 way, mass pike to 495 to rt 101 i think?
        jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

I'm not really familiar with that way.
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Use www.mapquest.com or some other direction 'site. We're still over a month away from the meet. Don't worry about directions now. We'll post the info.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
            Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
            5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Hmm, this could be doable. Gotta check the work schedule. I want to see what the Ram will run stock before I start messing with it.
              2007 F-150 Supercrew XLT 4X4 5.4 liter - Plaything/Family Taxi
              2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 liter - Beater/Commuter

Comment

Your Ram? Bring the '00 GM out. It's a month away. Take the 5th of May off as a vacation day.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil LTD
                  I'm not really familiar with that way.
                  He's missing the Rt 95 part

NHRA | New England Dragway | Epping, NH | Burning Rubber For Over 50 Years!
                  2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
                  2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

ah, yep, lol, i got the directions there, just dunno where the hell the mc donalds is.....

Comment

Originally posted by N A
                      85MercPark: The meet location has changed. We're going to New England Dragway in Epping, NH. We'll meet somewhere first, then get in line at the track. Are you still going to attend?
                      Unfortunately a Friday won't work. :poop:
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS
                      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                      Mercury Owners Group member
                      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Working...
                      X