No announcement yet.

massachusetts meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auburn Mall sounds good to me. I'm just four miles outside Boston. Anyone else can chime in if they're serious about meeting up. Everyone is welcome to attend. (I'm an early bird. Less cars out on the road in the morning). What's good for you, early morning, late morning, afternoon, etc?

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
    5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Well guys I don't know about myself attending. I have school and other BS going on around the end of April beginning of May. If I can attend I'll be in touch, depending if I get the Merc on the road. Maybe I'll show up in my dad's Merc, or maybe with him. I'll be intouch. I'm in South Hadley, Ma out by Springfield and Holyoke. Just keep us updated.

~ Dave
      Resident diesel addict

Comment

Dave, we're going to meet at McDonald's before we go into New England Dragway in Epping, NH on May 5th. We're racing our cars on "Street" night. You in or what?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Well guys as of right now it looks like I'm out... Having a few family problems and I don't know if I'm going to have the time. If somethings decides to go right maybe I'll be in. I'll keep you posted.
          Resident diesel addict

Comment

Come on FGP, talk to 83tc, ride with him and come up for the day at least. (I already put in for the day off from work. I'm taking it as a "vacation day", so I'm actually getting paid for the day). The more Panther guys the better!!!

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Who's in for NED on May 5th? I'm there as long as the car is running. 9I have to deal with the heater core and get a sticker, but it should be running by the 5th).

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

who needs a sticker?, lol, as long as my tranny or whatever it is thats fucked dosnt grenade by then im in, lol, think its a u joint, cant really tell, just a shudder and a slip sometimes between gears
                jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

They look at the Inspection sticker in tech. Have your car checked out. You don't want to break up there, it's a long walk home.

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

eh, torque converter has seen better days, itll still move for awhile yet, but itll need one eventually
                    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Are you sure it's the torque converter?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

only shudders between 2 and 3 when crusin and i give it gas to pick up speed, and its only like once every 10th time it shifts, dont think its u joints or anything, no noise, just seems to shudder for like 2 secs then it works fine, no loss of power anywhere, it needs plugs and wires but i dont think thatd cause it

Comment

I posted this question on CVN too. Who's in for NED on May 5th, who's out? I got my heater core fixed, I just need to replace the exhaust and get an inspection sticker.

I'll be there, who else?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I should be able to go, but I won't be running my car down the track.
                            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

What, please explain yourself?

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

im definatly in, figured out the tranny problem, missing the bolt holding the kickdown to its bracket on the tranny, wouldve never found it if i hadnt fixed the exhaust leak, shifts mint now.....

Comment

Working...
                                X