No announcement yet.

so who's DEFINITLY coming???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This year, not a chance. Next year, i'll really try, granted my parents say I can go. They have to give me permission to go, since I still won't be 18 next summer. Next summer i'll try my best to make it. I may bring a friend, because i've never traveled cross country without my dad, and i'm awfull with directions, and i've never been to the East coast before.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
      Fuck yea!

Dale, where ya from?

Harrisburg area:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=9969
      2000 Grand Marquis LS
      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
      Mercury Owners Group member
      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

it looks like I will come up on saturday not friday my dad works night shift and on friday moring will be to tired for him so I'll probley head up on saturday everyone should be up there by saturday right?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I are. I'll be leaving friday after werk (bout 5pm estern) it says it's about an 8 hour drive. I say bullshit, it's about a 6 hour drive =)

I'll be takin the truck though, not the vic
          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

the vic isnt ready??? Oh well... at least you will make it!

gabe, at least half the poeple will be there friday, others will be trickling in saturday Im sure.
            Anyone is welcome to come at anytime during the weekend, just be sure to get phoe #'s that will be posted as the date nears, so you will be able to find us if we arent at the HQ.
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

awsome you that will be great the merc will be ready for the 2 hour trip just needs oil and tranny filter and oil change before thought nothing too hard
              my cell's 301-556-6153

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
                the vic isnt ready??? Oh well... at least you will make it!

gabe, at least half the poeple will be there friday, others will be trickling in saturday Im sure.
                Anyone is welcome to come at anytime during the weekend, just be sure to get phoe #'s that will be posted as the date nears, so you will be able to find us if we arent at the HQ.

No, Viccy isnt ready. Had to use the money I had saved up to pay for poorly billed tuition (long story)
                95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Well, my car will definately be there. I'm not sure if I will though.
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

You'll be there!!!
                    2000 Grand Marquis LS
                    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                    Mercury Owners Group member
                    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I thought I was going to be able to make it for the weekend, but my boss scheduled me to work 12+ hours on Friday and Saturday. And there's no way I can drive out Sunday. Maybe next year.

Scott, I'll let you know when I get the $200+ for those wheels btw.
                      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I'll be there in the 97 (need to figure out a name for it)
                        95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

I`m coming down w/ a small convoy I`ll have 2 Vics there the Box is w/ scott now & I`m bringing the HPP down Sal is bring his 98 PI down & I`m trying to get Dick to bring his 83 Mark VI 4 door down w/ only 50k + on it u can count on me coming for sure......................
                          2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                          85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                          79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

I'm comming up to Exton with a friend August 10th-12th. I move into the dorm the 18th. I'm bringing up Anabelle via 81-76 probably to avoid washington traffic.
                            1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Comment

does that mean you coming??
                              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

The Crown Vic is in horrible condition and can barely make it to the grocery store, let alone Pennsylvania. I'm afraid I won't be able to come this year guys

Comment

Working...
                                X