Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still dont know.... I wish you guy's luck!
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I'll see if I can book a family vacation around that time. If so, i'll make a sidetrip and come to SF. I don't know if i'll have a Panther by then, but I hope I will.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I'll cook the steaks and potatos
        2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
          I'll see if I can book a family vacation around that time. If so, i'll make a sidetrip and come to SF. I don't know if i'll have a Panther by then, but I hope I will.
          there may be one you can take home with you! Scott can find and custom build boxes as well
          What ever happened to that guy with the $200 blue towncar???
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

i would like to try and make it depending on money situation and time, Im not sure how long it would take to get there from london ontario

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84
              i would like to try and make it depending on money situation and time, Im not sure how long it would take to get there from london ontario
              Same here, 'specially the time part.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

How many steaks??

And I wanna some
                2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

i just found out that my family vacation is the 14 through the 20th something hoped to make it this year and camp out hopefully i can make it at least 1 day

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

ok, im going to try my best to get down there this summer,, it should only take me about 8 hours and i know my merc would make it no problem, and i have a tent so thats no problem for me eather...

Comment

I just found out that I can't go because of my family trip I'm so pissed
                      At least I'm going tback to st thomas to see the factory tour the week before the 15th of july I might meet up with dave

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

just found out that I can't go because of my family trip I'm so pissed
                        At least I'm going tback to st thomas to see the factory tour the week before the 15th of july I might meet up with dave
                        that would be cool mang...

Comment

Count me out, I can't make it this year. Oh well, maybe next year when I have a Vic.
                          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I'm gonna try like hell to make it, I think I will be able to. Only 5 hours away, the merk will make it no problem too. Just a matter of how many tanks of gas it takes to get down there. lol

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                            My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

hey scott!

i'm working on getting a few $$ together for a replacement chassis for the merc. if everything goes well i'll be there without a doubt because well... if i get the new chassis i don't have a choice, its a contract, lol i really hope to get my engine swapped and the other goodies in time for SF7!

on a side note. since i've been busy with 2 jobs and school i didn't start the merc for almost 4 weeks, i went out 2 days ago and opened the door, i was amazed to see the interior lights still came on!! then i decided to giver her a try, turn the key and without any hesitation at all she fired right up like new!! thats what made me decide to keep her!

the merc will live on as a crown vic wagon! hopefully!

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick52284
                                hey scott!

i'm working on getting a few $$ together for a replacement chassis for the merc. if everything goes well i'll be there without a doubt because well... if i get the new chassis i don't have a choice, its a contract, lol i really hope to get my engine swapped and the other goodies in time for SF7!

on a side note. since i've been busy with 2 jobs and school i didn't start the merc for almost 4 weeks, i went out 2 days ago and opened the door, i was amazed to see the interior lights still came on!! then i decided to giver her a try, turn the key and without any hesitation at all she fired right up like new!! thats what made me decide to keep her!

the merc will live on as a crown vic wagon! hopefully!

Nick
                                I tkae it you are still interested... Lemmie know, mang!
                                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                                X