No announcement yet.

members that WILL make it to SF '08....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not looking good for me at this point. Every penny I have is going to have to go to get teh Vic up and running again and possibly (possibly) buying something else for a daily...

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
      Bring it to scotts! Lets do the CFI to carb swap!
      Fixed that for you.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

sorry, not gonna ask scott to spend his vacation/festival time working on my car. Likewise for myself, considering the time spent drinking/sleeping/doing things that are away from scottfest grounds, Im not going to take apart my ride home.
        If i could come up a few days early and stay a few days late like Montey did last year, then it may have worked out.
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I'd imagine somewhere in the rental agreement there is some clause about not being able to do stuff outside of regular driving with the vehicle. Racing it and burnout contests would probably qualify as not normal driving.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I was hoping to make it this year, but my cars need the $$$$ right now. So expect to see me there in 2009.

Comment

The wife has insisted that I go.

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                The wife has insisted that I go.

Interesting.
                One of my friends wives insisited he go visit family over Christmas last year.

Came home to find the locks changed and all his stuff inventoried and handed over to her attorney...

2000 Grand Marquis LS
                2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                Mercury Owners Group member
                Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I'll probably be riving the truck for the 3rd year in a row, but the catch is I'll have my bike in tow. Gonna give it a workout on those mountain roads up there :nod)

Anyone from Florida area wanna hitch a ride?

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                  '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                  '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Sadly plans have changed Me and Princess will not be able to attend because we found out back in Feb that we are having a little girl in Oct. I just dont want to be 1000 miles from home if there is an emergency. Hope you guys will understand
                    R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
                    Originally posted by MeanVic84
                    Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarchris View Post
                      Sadly plans have changed Me and Princess will not be able to attend because we found out back in Feb that we are having a little girl in Oct. I just dont want to be 1000 miles from home if there is an emergency. Hope you guys will understand
                      You just changed your mind because you heard I might be serving Frito Chili Pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                        You just changed your mind because you heard I might be serving Frito Chili Pie.
                        that stuff sounds goodmmmkay
                        GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                        1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                        99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                        03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                        95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

I think we may have to impose a no open flame rule if we have bean soup and this chili pie creation. I still plan on hauling the turkey frier up tho. Actually that will also work fine to cook up a pot of bean soup if we don't feel like hauling the fire pit and all down the hill.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                            I think we may have to impose a no open flame rule if we have bean soup and this chili pie creation. I still plan on hauling the turkey frier up tho. Actually that will also work fine to cook up a pot of bean soup if we don't feel like hauling the fire pit and all down the hill.
                            I almost forgot about the turkey fryer. I will be sure to buy at least a couple turkeys!
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                              I almost forgot about the turkey fryer. I will be sure to buy at least a couple turkeys!

Yea almost forgot mine too..

Good bump...
                              2000 Grand Marquis LS
                              2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                              1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                              1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                              Mercury Owners Group member
                              Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                                No beans in my chili....no gas afterward.

Comment

Working...
                                X