This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 89merk View Post
    Damn, seems like something cool to attend, but just a lil too far north for my taste, you guy are welcome in MIAMI

Ahhhh come on. I took a bus all the way from Oregon to PA the first year to be there.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GL View Post
      Ahhhh come on. I took a bus all the way from Oregon to PA the first year to be there.
      What a ride that must've been.

Comment

Well I'm kinda wondering about sleeping quarters. And aside from gas what should I bring $$$$ for ?

I will definitely be there. I'll tell my boss tomorrow that I need Aug 6 - 12 OFF. I know the trip back home will be slower & I'll need a day to recover .

And lastly I'm gonna need to but an extra tire for the burn out competition. The one I have now is already bald as hell so I'll get two new ones - One to drive & one to burn.

Oops I just thought of another question..... Wheres the nearest gas station to the track ?
        Last edited by Mangjura; 11-16-2008, 04:48 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

we have a large tent camping area and lots of indoor space.....bring your own bedding and camping gear
          no competitions here either mang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
            no competitions here either mang
            I thought there was a trip to the drag strip & a burn out competition ?
            sigpic

Comment

There is a trip to the drag strip, but it's up to you if you want to take part. Two participated last year and everyone else watched. And the burnout isn't a competition, it's more of a do it if you want to thing.
              -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Oh ok well I do want to see what kind of time my car can run & what I can get her up to in the quarter.

I really like to do burn outs so ummm yea I'll bring an extra tire so I can safely drive back home saying as though it is over 600 miles one way
                sigpic

Comment

there is, just not here at the house

Comment

no i meant that we will not have any of this "my car is better than your car" shit

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by 89merk View Post
                      Damn, seems like something cool to attend, but just a lil too far north for my taste, you guy are welcome in MIAMI
                      Hey, me and Tom came from other countries! :p
                      -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                        Hey, me and Tom came from other countries! :p
                        Yes, Great Britain is like a whole other country!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                          no i meant that we will not have any of this "my car is better than your car" shit
                          No panther discrimination!

Comment

Well duh how could one stunningly beautiful amazingly awesome stupendously sweet car be better than the exact same kind of car?

I am still wondering how fast I can go on a real official track & what my time would be.
                            sigpic

Comment

We can make fun of the people who bring non Fords

Comment

LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X