Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh....oh yeah, well how about a FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!! Lol. Im getting another one next week. I'll bring the matches for your couch.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

See below.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1150429985903.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	1265315
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
        It's looking like both cars are going to make it.
        I'm bringing my digital piano, and my buddy is bringing his guitar! Woot!!
        Tom, your couch, is toast....

-ryan s.
        i can see about some ghetto drums made from buckets or something
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

My vacation time was approved today. I'm in!! Woot!!
          25 days to go!!!!

-ryan s.
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

w00t! j-mod FTW!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I am trying to decide whether I will stay an extra day or not... and if so, what day?

If I take Friday off, I will be there Thursday night, and leave Sunday night. If I take Monday, I will be there Friday night (7-8), and leave monday afternoon.

Or... I could work 4 10 hour shifts the week of, and get Friday, and then take Monday as a vacation day...

The best of both worlds...?

Scottmang! When is the food shopping?
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

You must be there for drag racing!!!!!

-ryan s.
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

I was there for racing last year...

Only one of the SF crew was racing!

If I was bringing the white car, or my CS, I'd be highly, highly tempted to make some passes.

Eh... I don't know... maybe I could race the truck. I'm always down for being a spectator, too!
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I'm racing my TDI.

I will be departing on Monday morning, as I have finals that week.
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Ill be racing the Saturn that's at Skippyville and my Mustang that we're driving down in. I tried getting my step dads 03 GM but he didnt want all the miles being put on it driving there and back.
                      2002 GT, Saleen Series IV waiting to be installed

Comment

I've restricted myself to not race my CS until it has 1000 miles on it...

Right now it has 340 on it.

I doubt it will have 1000 miles on it before August, anyway.

I'll definitely be racing it this fall (in the good air). I shouldn't have any issues running in the high 12s, totally stock. Weather and traction permitting. Many folks have run even in the mid to high 12s, totally stock. I saw where a stone stock (save for ET streets) 2011 CS went 12.30 at 110, with 3.31 gears. Driver mod. I am somewhat versed with a stick, not that its that difficult to shift one of these cars quickly, as the stock shifter is not half bad.

With my planned bolt ons (cat back w/ x pipe), tune, intake, shifter and bracket, and sticky tires, I should have a low 12 second car, with relative ease. Other than getting a different set of wheels and tires (stock, but wider, or GT500 wheels), maybe some lowering, and removing the stripes, I have nothing planned for this car until it goes out of warranty.

Comment

I think we need an 'official' head count, and what are you driving thread.

With around 3 weeks to go, most folks should know whether they are going to make it or not.

But... I can't be the only one with a boss that pops in with an 'extra' assignment, on a Friday afternoon, either.

Comment

Ok so supposing that I do not run into any major financial issues and I am still breathing in 3 weeks time I plan to be there I've got some vacation days so ill prolly come up Saturday and stick around till Tuesday I mean its only 400 miles no big deal lol. Also is there a schedule of events anywhere I may just have missed it.
                            2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

fri night drag racing,
                              sat, cookout, cruise, etc
                              sun junkyard run
                              mon junkyard run or brewery tour

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

What track will we be going to? 1/4 or 1/8 mile?
                                2002 GT, Saleen Series IV waiting to be installed

Comment

Working...
                                X