• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone need any nos power antennas?
    2002 GT, Saleen Series IV waiting to be installed

Comment

if you have one for a Mark VI... yes.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

E45Y-18850-A is the part number. Says for Continentals but im sure they can be used on other years with some modifications.

Comment

info I find on that part number says it's 84-85 Town Car/Conti/Mark VII

Not sure what the difference is for the -83 Mark VI... so unless someone can verify it'll fit... I'll probably pass.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by itsstock02 View Post
            Anyone need any nos power antennas?
            are you referring to the 12 Rick bought the beginning of this year?

Comment

Yep that would be them

Comment

Save one for the continental, it actually needs one. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                  But they are, "Straight shooters".
                  They are prime for instrument clusters.

-ryan s.
                  only in 1990 and up panthers... older ones need the light to shine around the face of the speedo, not through it, so the directional ones don't work as well.
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                    bring your leds pete i want to buy some from you. i want red leds for my car so bring a bunch.
                    I only have excess of blue ones!

Also, I have a set of 15" trim rings if anyone is interested, I'll make a deal with a set of tall P71 caps and lug nuts!!!
                    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                      I only have excess of blue ones!

Also, I have a set of 15" trim rings if anyone is interested, I'll make a deal with a set of tall P71 caps and lug nuts!!!

then bring those. they will match my blue gauges and blue cb radio backlighting so bring them. how much do you charge.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                      -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

I got a 2005 CVPI Airbox/MAF/Ziptube I am bringing now. Also, I have the Eclipse Double DIN stereo from my car. Even comes with the install kit and wiring harness installed!
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                          I got a 2005 CVPI Airbox/MAF/Ziptube I am bringing now. Also, I have the Eclipse Double DIN stereo from my car. Even comes with the install kit and wiring harness installed!
                          Do you still have the dual exhaust? And would that fit my parent's 94?

Comment

I have it, and I THINK it would fit. I ain't transporting it whole, I'd have to cut it.

I can cut it up and throw it in my trunk for free, if you want it.
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              I have it, and I THINK it would fit. I ain't transporting it whole, I'd have to cut it.

I can cut it up and throw it in my trunk for free, if you want it.
                              Sure, just do it in a way that I can put it back together lol.

Comment

I'll bring the police steelies with the center caps if anyone wants them as I need to but a set of steelies for the geo for winter tires

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                                X