ScottFest 2012 Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
    I'd like to run the 85, but I think I would just get a disappointment for my $35... lol
    dooo eeeeeeet! more panther son the track the better!
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
      I'd like to run the 85, but I think I would just get a disappointment for my $35... lol
      35 bucks!? Shit, it's 15 to race at Atco.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
        35 bucks!? Shit, it's 15 to race at Atco.
        I want to see if I can spank some OHC panthers. I know of some stockish 2004 Grand Marquis running 16.5s hehehe.

Comment

<--- not stock and lighter.

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Oh it's the DOHC you may want to look out for....

-ryan s.
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

im just gonna race for fun but i would be surprised if my lincoln beat petes 85 LTD which i dont think it will but that would be fun

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
              -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
              1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

We dont by any chance have an official date yet do we? The sooner I can get my vacation in the better.
                2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

weekend of august 11 I think it was semi agreed to.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  Originally posted by gadget73
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Just over 3 months to go!

-ryan s.
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

oh yeah caNT WAIT!!!!!! going to have some new goodness in my ride this year no more lopo for me heheheh
                      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

ok...so is this by invatation only...or is it an open invite to GMN members?.....(dont drink...aint got no guns.....and im way too old for drama......only smoke tobacco...and hopefully by then i will have quit that too)

Comment

You can come mang. The more the merrier. B.S. talk cars, crack jokes over the camp fire, fuck yo' couch videos, etc etc...its for the members to get to meet with the panther wizard Scott and all of his students (us) lol.
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

ok,cool......just thought it was better to ask first....sounds like fun....still a ways out however,so if i am 1...not working those days...2...my funds are good,i will 3...be there.....!!!!! whooohooo

Comment

No drama is good. Show up, hang out, bring your boots because the shit can get deep sometimes Based on past experience, its requested that people not take their cars apart though. It seems to end badly.
                              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

i dont have to take my cars apart...they seem to do this fine all by themselves....lol (maybe it has something to do with my starsky & hutch driving style?!?!....lol )

Comment

Working...
                                X