No announcement yet.

ScottFest 2012 Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try to donate a little more money to the cause this year. And bring the pretzels everyone loves so much.

Comment

it's still on guys

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

3 Things......

#1...Glad you are feeling up to it...(hope you are doing well) #2..... when?(date) #3....what do i need to bring? (also...is anything needed?)

Comment

#2 weekend of the 11th Aug. starts friday, goes through monday.
          #3 last year's thread is a good one to go by: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ring-donations

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Sooo August 10-13 for sure?

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
            Big plans

Comment

It is offically confirmed:

ScottFest2012 is August 10th-13th at Scotts place in Tremont, PA, right off I-81. Like here:

35 N Tremont Street Newtown PA 17981

Last year was interesting, for sure.
              I think it's time to get a donation/I'm bringing what threads going. Which I will shortly.
              We usually go Drag Racing on Friday, BS, and take a cruise and a tour of the local area, and Sunday is another BS day.
              All days are full of BS and junkyard runs. (which is half the fun).
              I have to fix the Marauder before I put the motor in the Tank. So, I have some work to do.
              Other than that, I'll still rock the Tank in NPI AluminumFAIL-Intake trim.
              Looking forward to this.

-ryan s.
              Last edited by SVT98t; 06-15-2012, 04:52 PM. Reason: Adressssss
              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
              Originally posted by pantera77
              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I'm hoping to have a few vacation days put in for SF weekend. Definitely lookin' forward to this again.

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I unfortunately wont be making it this year, I just cant afford $300+ in gas. Last year was alot of fun and I hope I can make it again next year.
                  2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

I will be there first year with my new to me town car. I won't be a pain this year
                    i want to bring my girlfriend down but that won't be happening she is in Alaska but I will spend most of my nights up till 4am textin her lol fuck Alaskans time zone.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS View Post
                      I will be there first year with my new to me town car. I won't be a pain this year
                      i want to bring my girlfriend down but that won't be happening she is in Alaska but I will spend most of my nights up till 4am textin her lol fuck Alaskans time zone.
                      That phone will be smashed. Don't need no damn bright lights when I'm trying to sleep...

Comment

Sucks Kyle.
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                          Sucks Kyle.
                          yeah it does but at least I've got nine days off over july 4 that I can use to get the car back in tip top shape.
                          2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Sweet. Always nice to have time for some car lovings. I gotta work the 4th at the fireworks in Manhattan. lol
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

tweaked the idle on the Mark after installing the VSS... runs much better now (mainly due to the idle tweak) but I need a better fan. I know the MK8 fan is a power HOG... what was the other fan that's good to swap in?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

the stock clutch fan is excellent to swap in.
                                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                                X