Scottfest 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
    ...I would try the food/alcohol route....it really sucks when you fall off the unicycle and imbed the accordion keys in your face......
    Is this situation I would have a tendency to agree that you are totally right! I think I will go that route instead.

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
      I had my "U" license endorsement taken away for aggravated Sea Chanting while Unicylcling under the influence.
      .....I cant stop laughing.........lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Piece-it pete View Post
        Not if it's someone else!

Pete
        .....WINNER!......we have a volunteer!....lmao.......so pete, you gonna do this at scottfest this year?.......lol

Comment

i'm tired of counting shit

i wanna hear some old songs nothing of the new

i want to get wasted with all my gmn heroes

if you steal from here and i found out, i'll find a mine

bring a huge roll of tin foil

and some moonshine

i will supply the beans, jim can bring gluten free beans if he wishes, they were good.

somebody bring me a womang, i'll promise i'll care for her and feed her and clean her cage

should be fun

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

I can only stay till Sunday afternoon, my co-worker again wants to take the whole week of the 11th off... evidently that's his wife's birthday week when they go to the beach or something, so I guess it's forever Scottfest interference.
              I might be bringing my friend - he doesn't have a box, but he is box-curious. Plus, I bet he wouldn't mind getting away from the old lady for the weekend either.

Scottmang do you still smoke Camel lights? I'll bring a carton so you can use smokes money for wobbly pop money! I'm going to bring some quasi-local hard cider with me too.
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
                ...I would try the food/alcohol route....it really sucks when you fall off the unicycle and imbed the accordion keys in your face......
                I was half counting on that for the entertainment portion of the evening. I know I'm 9 inside, but watching people fall down is funny. I spent too much time watching The Three Stooges as a kid.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                  I can only stay till Sunday afternoon, my co-worker again wants to take the whole week of the 11th off... evidently that's his wife's birthday week when they go to the beach or something, so I guess it's forever Scottfest interference.
                  I might be bringing my friend - he doesn't have a box, but he is box-curious. Plus, I bet he wouldn't mind getting away from the old lady for the weekend either.

Scottmang do you still smoke Camel lights? I'll bring a carton so you can use smokes money for wobbly pop money! I'm going to bring some quasi-local hard cider with me too.
                  pete: i quit the tobacco cigarettes. thanks anyway! had my last one 1/06/2013.
                  more money for better stuff.
                  you guys drink that seagrams stuff, i'm gonna drink apple ale. and hang with Tom, Hank and Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                    pete: i quit the tobacco cigarettes. thanks anyway! had my last one 1/06/2013.
                    more money for better stuff.
                    you guys drink that seagrams stuff, i'm gonna drink apple ale. and hang with Tom, Hank and Charlie.
                    I like me some apple ale.

Comment

So I asked the new boss man about putting in vacation requests while I'm training. He said it shouldn't be a problem.

Sarah and I should be good to come.

sigpic
                      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                        So I asked the new boss man about putting in vacation requests while I'm training. He said it shouldn't be a problem.

Cool!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmarquis View Post
                          so i asked the new boss man about putting in vacation requests while i'm training. He said it shouldn't be a problem.

Sarah and i should be good to come.
                          yay!!!!!

Comment

Better have those new fancy turbines to show off!

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                            The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                            It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

...awesome......I get to see you , Sarah and big red again!

Comment

if i am able to make it, i have a nice blueberry wine and can bring some moonshine and possiably mead, steak and a few other things
                                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
                                X