No announcement yet.

New index page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, looking at the HTML itself, it shows that what I put the colors at to be correct, and yet when it's embedded in this bullshit PHP garbage, it screws up.

Right now I got it to where people should be able to see it, beyond that I can't get it to do what I want, which I find hilarious, since this whole week I've been fighting computers.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Looks kinda like CVN actually. lol

Comment

How dare you!!!:hairraise: LOL

Comment

possibly the same, or similar software. Lots of sites use it. Its not original by any means.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'm sick of it. Every time I play with this past PoTM list, something else changes. Can someone tell me WHY the links are blue, even though I set them to be WHITE? How come NOW that the text is white for the link, but the underline is BLUE??????? WHY when you highlight any of the links, they turn ORANGE?????? WHAT IS GOING ON???

That's it. Someone else figure it out, because I'm tired of it. I'll scrap the whole thing just forget it ever existed, not sure why it won't integrate with the php crap.
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Maybe if you set it to white, it'll turn blue...

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I got it where it can be read. Or at least I can read it. If someone can't, well then I dunno what to tell you. Get your eyes checked.
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Looks legible to me. So those colors are controlled with some sort of CSS crap that you can't easily adjust, or what?
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Well you know when you put your mouse over links on the forum, the link turns orange/red? Well it's doing that with the PoTM winners list too, and I can't get it to stop. That wouldn't be such a big deal, except the links have taken on the light blue color of the forum links as well, which obviously makes them damn near unreadable against the already blue background of the list. For some reason it completely bypassed the HTML code, and I can't get it to stop that. Hopefully this is a good compromise. Of course, if you mouse over the three newest winners, it doesn't do the orange color change thing. I have no idea why that is, and can't seem to be able to fix it.
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MI View Post
                      Yellow text would be better for the blue background.
                      NO!!!!!!!! blue and yellow arent meant to be together.

Sorry, its an Ohio thing
                      Last edited by hemihotrod402; 02-05-2010, 04:59 PM.
                      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                        NO!!!!!!!! blue and yellow arent meant to be together.

Sorry, its an Ohio thing
                        U of M rivals?

I just realized, there's still no "Who's in Chat" applet. :nonono:

Comment

Interesting, when I log in it thanks me for logging in, but afterwards does not show me as logged in.....till I go to the forum page. wierd.....
                          (of course I'm having other issue's with my home connection)
                          (so obviously I'm not logging in from my home connection right now)
                          Former panther owner
                          1981 CV 351 4bbl
                          1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

yeah the login thing happens to me as well, and I have no idea why. I'll see if I can get that working later.

1987cp, is there a who's in chat aplett anywhere? I may be able to add it, but it has to exist first.
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

lol - I'm just needling you guys. But, CVN has it in the third box down on the right-hand side, so I thought maybe it could be done with VB as well.

Come to think of it, I also have no idea whether the feature is properly considered an applet. I'd suppose maybe not, since the one on CVN is displayed in actual text that you can highlight ... though some applets (like some I made for computer science in college) do have editable and interactive text fields.
                              Last edited by 1987cp; 02-05-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andymac0035 View Post
                                Interesting, when I log in it thanks me for logging in, but afterwards does not show me as logged in.....till I go to the forum page. wierd.....
                                ok, this is an easy fix. Go to the forum page, and log out. Go back to the main index and log in. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                                X