POTM Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
    Uh, isn't that why Blaze was collecting all the high res pics?
    I dunno, good point though
    -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Well as soon as Blaze lets me know that is or isn't what he planning then we can steam on
      -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I thought he was collecting those for the SF Tshirts....but a POTM Calender would make more sense.
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

What about a big poster with everyone's Panther's on it? That'd be pretty sweet.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Hey, that'd be fun too. Separate project, but still fun. Kind of like those posters with different generations of Mustangs on them.
            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I think this site does posters too, will have to see.

BTW see stickied thread in OTB
              -Me

Comment

hmm...a big GMN poster woudl be pretty cool as well.
                but the calander is prolly easier
                sigpic
                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln View Post
                  Shit yeah, I'm all for the calender!
                  If grandpa gets his Lincoln in there j/k j/k...

hell yea, i'm up for one!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
                    I don't remember him ever specifying what they were for, but that was what I always suspected he was doing. Haven't heard anything about it for awhile, though.
                    I believe he said they were for a GMN product, that's all he said.
                    1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                    FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Don't worry iv spoken to him about it
                      -Me

Comment

I think that you should just post a thread and get people to submit pics if they want in it.... like the several different ones... i would definatly buy a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by panther7t9 View Post
                          I think that you should just post a thread and get people to submit pics if they want in it.... like the several different ones... i would definatly buy a couple.
                          -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                            What do you think of the idea of doing a POTM or general pics of peoples panthers calendar? I just came across a site where you can make your own and with a bulk order for 50 they are about $10.
                            Laura My Wife & I was talking about doing something like that about 2 years ago but my best Panther of my 3 I got is the HPP if u want some CVPI`s from the police departments from the state to local levels we can put a police cars also what do u think Tom & Laura also do a 1 on past to resent meets DUW`s from 7 yrs from the begining from CVN to GMN since CVN was the 1st site that started the Panther movement since the other sites came along after CVN over time went the are now CVN MMN & GMN are the 3 largest Panther sites the 2 CVU`s are 4th = GMN in size..........
                            2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                            85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                            07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                            79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

ok...i know CVN and GMN and personally like GMN...what is MMN???
                              Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

think its mercury marauder

Comment

Working...
                                X