POTM Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
    (though I have a pretty good idea who's winning December...).
    Me?

Comment

No.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
        (though I have a pretty good idea who's winning December...).
        What, is the poll up already??
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I'm in!

Although you'd not be the first there's a canadian Marauder calender comming out soon

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!
          Mods: Martyo Fender badges, JLT CAI, SS Inserts
          Click on the Marauder for more pictures and stats!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
            What, is the poll up already??
            No, I just know something about a certain freshly painted wagon that's been the subject of much adoration of late...

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Do eet! Do eet! Do eet!
              Do eet! Do eet! Do eet!
              Do eet! Do eet! Do eet!

great idea for sure!
              sigpic
              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Shit yeah, I'm all for the calender!
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Uh, isn't that why Blaze was collecting all the high res pics?
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                    Uh, isn't that why Blaze was collecting all the high res pics?
                    Huh. Now I can't for the life of me remember whether I knew that or not. I assume he still has 'em?

Comment

I don't remember him ever specifying what they were for, but that was what I always suspected he was doing. Haven't heard anything about it for awhile, though.

Comment

you got pay payl? i want in on it to have something besides my Dale Earnhardt Sr. calendar in my garage. that reminds me...i need to by a 2008 calendar....it would be something different to show people also since i tell lots of people and it would be a great way to introduce them to the site. should try to get a GMN flyers with it made up so when we show off the calendars we can get new members
                        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

a marauder calender would be boring... they all look the same
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

i wanted to say that...but kept my mouth shut and behaved
                            Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP* View Post
                              a marauder calender would be boring... they all look the same
                              :lol:

Comment

seriously though. I saw some marauder meet pics sometime ago and the only break in the simmialr dark marauders was the one red one and the non marauder panthers!
                                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                                sigpic
                                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                                X