Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't need anymore hate.
    -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter View Post
      The other guy I just want to kick that pedo right in the balls....Fuckin wanna B marine....peice of shit went awal....twice....FYI I found out about it and kicked his sorry ass up and down the house......then they came for him....It was awesome

Everybody else seems to like me and I like them......or we're at least civil about it
      You know, the part that really hacks me off is that this asshole will probably brag/lie (some time in the future) about how he was a big war hero!

I did 10 years as a Navy Seabee, sure there were times I absolutely HATED it, but just like my Father, (Vietnam) Grand father, (WWII) and Great Grandfather, (WWI), There was NO WAY I was going to dishonor my Country, or my Family!

I have no enemies on here, but MANY enemies in this world.
      People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. ~ George Orwell

1990 Crown Vic, 2006 Ford Fusion, 2003 Ranger

Comment

I've only ever hated one person.
        -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by GL View Post
          Unless you can get these people to sign up and then add them as an enemy.
          There's an idea!
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Denied...
            2000 Grand Marquis LS
            2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
            1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
            1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
            Mercury Owners Group member
            Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

How bout a place called the lock up where we put all the dumbass threads these people make
              R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
              Originally posted by MeanVic84
              Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

A dumbest posts forum... I likes...
                2000 Grand Marquis LS
                2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                Mercury Owners Group member
                Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter View Post
                    Theres a couple guys.......One I wanna flip his truck and drag it into the river....and then come after him with a bat....a wooden one.

The other guy I just want to kick that pedo right in the balls....Fuckin wanna B marine....peice of shit went awal....twice....FYI I found out about it and kicked his sorry ass up and down the house......then they came for him....It was awesome When you sign up they own your ass four those 4 years......You serve and LIKE IT.
                    That and the Bitch was a thief......Fuck that shit.

Everybody else seems to like me and I like them......or we're at least civil about it
                    wtf

Who is this? you speak of... I only know of one member being a USMC individual. And he dosent strike me as a thief...

:screwey:
                    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
                      China
                      A list that never ends. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarchris View Post
                        How bout a place called the lock up where we put all the dumbass threads these people make
                        All time great GMN fails? Sounds like a great idea!

Someone make this happen!

Comment

Actually, a "hall of shame" is a good idea, mangs.. :evil:
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Comment

they both sound like sources for more BS drama. Even if I had an "enemy" here I wouldnt make it a public affair by wearing it on my sleeve...
                              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Bah, someone had to chime in and be the voice of reason ..... :p

Comment

Working...
                                X