X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get this thing rollin!

Comment

I agree

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I was wondering...since the Panther of the Month image is going to be a link, boes it have to be to a readers ride thread? I like readers ride posts, but it's not very good for someone to just get a quick over view. It's more of a story line thing. And some of us like Pete and I have more effort in our own pages or CarDomain pages....

Comment

Thats a good idea Johnny -

Tom or Jon - is it possible to host a page for out own cars? Say we make our own HTML page and send it to one of you guys, can it be hosted on GMN space? That would be cool. Plus my skillz are getting rusty - I need some lube
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP*
            Thats a good idea Johnny -

Tom or Jon - is it possible to host a page for out own cars? Say we make our own HTML page and send it to one of you mangs, can it be hosted on GMN space? That would be cool. Plus my skillz are getting rusty - I need some lube
            That's what I was hoping for. It woudln't be a problem a as far as "can it be done", but it's up to Tom is he thinks there is enough room. Obviously there isn't enough room/bandwidth to host 200 cars, but maybe just make one for the people that win Panther of the Month. Just come up with a good template and make a copy for each winner.

Comment

It can be done. But like you said blaze, it's up to Tom whether he wants to host a bunch of websites.
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Yes.

All you need to do is let me know...

I am upping the bandwidth quota here in a month, cause we are getting a lot bigger!

We use 30 gig a month in bandwidth!
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Woah!!! Isn't that almost tripple what it was 5 months ago?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Bandwidth usage (current month) 22562.18 Megabytes

Comment

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

I like how the Panther of the Month presentation came out. It was nice to see when I hopped on this morning.
                            I was wondering if you can make it open in a new browser when you click on it. I wanted to check out the car but didn't want to leave the GMN site.
                            2001 Grand Marquis LS
                            SuperMotors Page
                            CJMF
                            Motorsports North East

Best 1/4 Mile : 15.771 @ 86.96 mph 11/05/05
                            224 RWHP - 250 RWTQ - 03-18-06

New Best 1/4 Mile :
                            15.195 @ 89.79 mph 2.207 60' 11/03/06 - Race weight 4458 lbs.

Comment

Oh wow, I didn't realize that it wasn't I'll get on that ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by BK_Grand_Marquis
                                I was wondering if you can make it open in a new browser when you click on it. I wanted to check out the car but didn't want to leave the GMN site.
                                Done! I actually don't know HTML just kinda learning it on the fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X