Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I tried to search for this to save face...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sticky? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, teh chat thread serves nicely as an unofficial Manganese thread.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Cool...Mang!

You guys are great. Nathan, how could have not seen Scarface. "Say hello to my lil frenn" and "say goodbye to the bad guy"...the quotes are endless! Anyway, thanks. Y'all's dedication and attitude is making me more excited.

Comment

I've seen the "Say hello to my little friend" clip, but but other than that, well, I guess I'm just pathetic. lol

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I say mang to people everywhere I go, and often they end up picking it up.

I even got the turkish guys down at the Kebab house in England saying it
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
            I even got the turkish guys down at the Kebab house in England saying it
            :lol: Nice!

Comment

Kebab house? Elaborate on this a bit please.
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Nathan- I was 23 before I saw Scarface. Don't feel bad.
                2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
                  Nathan- I was 23 before I saw Scarface. Don't feel bad.
                  Okay, I won't. Next question...other than truly understanding "mang", is it worth my time to see it?

Comment

YES!

If only for the sake of conversation. You will see how much of our current pop culture is based on this movie. It's been my experience that most don't even know that what they think is "real" came from the movie. As a side note, isn't it funny how tough guys wanting to be hard and base their life on Scarface seem not to care that **************SPOILER ALERT*********!!!!!11ONEONE (ha ha, i keed, i keed).
                    Before I comment anymore, my wife says I shouldn't ruin it for you guys who haven't seen the movie. Yes M'am.

Comment

I REALLY enjoyed the movie. I think you should definitely see it. I felt more whole as a person after watching it.
                      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                      1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                      1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Oky doky then, I'll suggest it for a future movie night.

Comment

lets not forget he was in love with his sister. If he cant have her, no one can.
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

very nice, very nice mang.....
                            Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                            RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                            Originally posted by p71towny
                            Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                            :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                              I say mang to people everywhere I go

+1

And i say Bra alot aswell.. ^_^

O and welcome Mang :-D
                              People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

ok....here is a another abbreviation question....DUW? i understand lopo, H.O., FTW, and the other terms, but never understood DUW.
                                Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Working...
                                X