hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone

hello everyone.. New to the forum... I just bought a '91 gm ls. not sure where to start, but I just love the style of this car =)

Welcome!! Post some pics when you have a chance. Would love to see her. What condition is she in? Any plans/modification ideas?
    1986 Grand Marquis - Current project
    1988 Lincoln Town Car - RIP

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!" - Homer Simpson

Comment

hello word! Welcome!

1992 Mercury Grand Marquis

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

Box Marquis are awesome! Welcome!

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Welcome to the party!
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

im very new to this whole mods stuff, so it might take me awhile but im going to look around to see what i want to do with it. i definitely need to repaint the car & fix up the leather top because it's peeling, but it's driveable... will be posting pics when i get a chance =]

Comment

Welcome!

Nice to see another box!
                Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
                  08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                  03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                  97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                  94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                  73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                  12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                  Originally posted by pantera77
                  Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

box panther for life man! keep em alive!.. im assuming you got the five-o... start with a nice set of duals!.. maybe some HIDs
                    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
                    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
                    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Welcome to the forums, happy to have another box on board!

Comment

Welcome!

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
                        George Burns

Comment

Howdy!

Pete
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                          1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                          1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by m-word View Post
                            im very new to this whole mods stuff, so it might take me awhile but im going to look around to see what i want to do with it. i definitely need to repaint the car & fix up the leather top because it's peeling, but it's driveable... will be posting pics when i get a chance =]
                            Ya I feel ya on the leather thing. Ive been looking onto some good seat covers. Check Rock Auto. From what Ive seen they have the best ones out there and they're not to expensive.
                            1986 Grand Marquis - Current project
                            1988 Lincoln Town Car - RIP

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!" - Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by robert
                              Hello, poster, I also like car, and want to buy one audi A4.
                              my spam senses are tingling.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                              X