Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy from So IL

What's up? Southern IL here. Alton/Godfrey area

New to this forum, been on many other vehicle specific forums and usually find the best help from people who love their cars.

I've been driving an LTD since I was 16. We've had 7 different ones since I've been a kid, I Love them.

Current car is an '84 LTD 302 Tbi. No cats (they were clogged) and a tractor muffler on it

welcome neighbor. im next door in indiana. hit me up it need anything with lights
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Welcome!
      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Welcome to gmn! Tractor muffler? I'd like to see that.

Comment

Welcome to GMN!

Post pictures when you can! And maybe a sound clip of the tractor muffler!

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
            Post pictures when you can! And maybe a sound clip of the tractor muffler!
            this..... i want to hear it!!!
            Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
            Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
            Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
              Originally posted by pantera77
              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Welcome
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

lol here's my car and the muffler

Those 4 lug hubcaps lol

I need to actually fix the exhaust. As seen in this picture it just kind of dumps midway towards the passenger side. I'd much rather have it run all the way to the rear of the car.

Here's a video of that sweet thang in action
                  Last edited by Orangejuice; 04-30-2013, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the party mang..

Comment

Welcome! I used to live in Indiana (Gary), but now reside in Alabama. I too have no cats, and will one day add headers!

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
                      George Burns

Comment

Howdy!

Pete
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Working...
                        X