Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I have an 03 MGM LSE with 70,000 miles. I now only drive it on the weekends and long trips. My daily commuter is a 2011 Focus. A few weeks ago I sold my Lincoln Mark VIII because it was eating me alive with repairs. Really miss the car but I sold it to a mechanic who loves it and will take care of it. I'm a Ford guy and really love the Panthers. My Mercury has the dual exhaust, floor shifter, and a little more HP so I guess it is a Marauder-lite. The air ride was also converted to coils.

Welcome!
    Sounds like a nice ride. Do you have any pics?
    Only drive it on weekends and long trips? Does this mean you have some fun projects in store for this panther, or just simply keeping it nice?
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
      Welcome!
      Sounds like a nice ride. Do you have any pics?
      Only drive it on weekends and long trips? Does this mean you have some fun projects in store for this panther, or just simply keeping it nice?
      I'll have to take some pics and post them. Just trying to keep it nice and the miles off. The Mark VIII had 186000 miles when I sold it, and I'm not ready to revisit the "fun" of having a very high mileage car anytime soon, although I know the Panthers typically don't have anywhere near the problems of the Mark VIII. The only mod I had done to the MGM was to have an aftermarket radio/CD player put into it after the original radio died. I like these cars as is, but kudos to guys who want to modify them. It's all good.

Comment

Welcome to the party!
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome! Sounds like a nice ride!

Comment

Howdy!

Pete
            Originally posted by gadget73
            For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
            1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
            1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Glad to be a member.

Comment

Howdy howdy. You ain't too far from me. When I work out of Baltimore, I stay in a hotel in Mechanicsburg.

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                  Howdy howdy. You ain't too far from me. When I work out of Baltimore, I stay in a hotel in Mechanicsburg.
                  Next time you are in town let me know. Maybe we can have some beer and car talk at the Gingerbread Man.

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
                    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                    Originally posted by pantera77
                    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                    X