Hello from Prescott, Arizona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Prescott, Arizona!

Hey! My name is David, and this is my first post on this site. I've been driving a 1988 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX for the past year, and I'm interested in jointing the Ford Panther community and learning more about my car in the process. My LTD has 103,000 miles and is completely stock. I am lucky by being the second owner! My Grandmother owned her before me, and she took good car of her. The only things I've replaced (besides filters, brake pads, tires etc) are two window servos, the torque converter, and I've had to align it twice. The fuel gauge reads empty constantly, and I believe the float in the tank needs replaced. Everything else works just fine. I'm a student right now, and I don't have much money, but I plan on modifying the car slowly throughout the next few years. I'm using her to deliver pizzas in style and comfort. That's about it for now! If you have any questions, or want to know more, reply or send me a message and I'll get back to you.
    1988 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX

Welcome to the Party!!!

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Keep up on the maintenance cause that pizza delivery jobs gonna take it's toll on your ltd.

Comment

Howdy, I just joined myself....

Lived out that way in Flagstaff while I was going to NAU a few years back and spent some time in Prescott. Beautiful country, and you have a great car for cruising the roads out there....though 89A up to Jerome might be interesting, given how your box handles. I had a '72 Lincoln Continental at the time and was on my way from Flag to Prescott and had taken 89A for the scenery and a stop in Jerome and hit one of those a freak snowstorms, not all that fun!!!

Comment

The road to Jerome is really fun! My box understeers slightly and has some rolling in corners, but not bad at all for the sheer amount of weight being thrown around. Those snowstorms are pretty quick, glad you made it out ok!
          1988 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Welcome! I hope that your customers remember to give you tips.
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome!
              I see you started your own RR thread with pics. The car looks great.
              Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
              ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
              ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
              ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Hello from another David who really enjoys these cars!
                David
                1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX
                14 previous Panthers, gone but not forgotten....

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                  Welcome! I hope that your customers remember to give you tips.
                  Oh they'd better. With the OP pulling up in a sick '88, I'd say it should be obligatory. Not that I'm biased or anything. Haha.

Welcome to GMN man!
                  '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                  '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                  '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Welcome to the site. You can learn an awful lot about your car thanks to this site so keep on posting!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X