• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point. Where are you located?
    Nick
    88 Colony Park LS
    G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
    Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by 88MercWagon
        Good point. Where are you located?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Comment

welcome - and yes we do exist. Hooray for the internet for letting people few and far between join forces
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

--WELCOME TO THE "M" ZONE WOODY MANG

--TO GMN MANG

:cuckoo:--COOKOO MANG WELCOME,COOKOO

:headbang3:--Y,Y,Y,YEEEEAHHH MANG WELCOME WOODY

-- ALIGATO NEWBIE

ATT, SNIPER 308. ALL MIGHTY SNIPER
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Another post from Sniper, King of the Overkill.
              2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
              1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
              1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Man!

Yeppers, you are far from alone. We are all with you, and if you need help we are there for that as well. When you get some pics ready for posting, go into the Reader's Ride thread and make a new post for your waggin!

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
                  Another post from Sniper, King of the Overkill.
                  Thank you FRESHMEAT for that motivating comments that make feel more comfortable here.

ATT, SNIPER 308.
                  MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Greetings! Yea on the pics!
                    Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Hooray for the internet for letting people few and far between join forces
                      Think of all the parts and stuff that you can find now... that you would have NEVER been able to find before the internet!!!! I would not have been able to restore my 84 back to original with out the internet.... case in point, the cage for my car, that they quit making years ago... Found mine on E-Bay... for $50.00!!!! (The one in my original cruiser came from a Harris County Sheriff's car.. that was in a junkyard... in 1984.... And I think that company had gone out of business then... so it is REALLY a rare piece.... So that is the type of thing that you can find with the interenets help...

Not to mention make great friends, that are interested in the same thing you are, that you would have NEVER met!!! Tom!

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
                      Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

WOW, where has the time gone...?

It has been a year since I first/last posted and unfortunately that was the last time I drove the woody wagon. It has for the most part turned into a work vehicle and I was without a tow dolly for this long so there was no need to drive it. I can honestly say I really miss driving it, and would now like to continue getting it where I want it. BUT, that's only if I can beef it up enough to safely tow my new car trailer. If not, I hate to say it but I might be forced to part ways with it for a truck…..

I appreciate all of the welcomes and will get some pics up as soon as the weather clears up.....

Last edited by Da Woody; 03-08-2007, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Yea dude, welcome!! This is the place to be, lol.

Can't wait for those pics with the rims, Murph is intrigued...
                          1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                          1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                          1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

You can easily beef it up enough to pull...
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                              You can easily beef it up enough to pull...

I'll be posting a thread soon to ask about that.....

Comment

Welcome! Now that you've gotten the Sniper308 welcome, you're an Official Member...congratulations. lol

Sounds like a great car you've got there, and we're looking forward to seeing pictures of it and helping you get the performance from it that you want.

Hope to see you around soon, mang!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                                X