Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 Colony Park Wagon with HO swap, trans kit etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Colony Park Wagon with HO swap, trans kit etc.

I have to sell the wagon. Has a HO swap, headers, trans kit, hid projector headlights (low beams right now) matte black paint, decent interior, police speedo, tach, gauge cluster, etc. Runs and drives excellent. Comes with sub and amp. Does not have 3rd row seat, but the storage area where the sub/amp is. It is undercoated

Does need headlight switch, and some minor interior fixes. nothing major. Does need new head unit. New window motors all around, everything works, aside from the radio. I can get some more photos tomorrow. I do have a bunch of aero town car parts I can throw in too.

Asking $1400 for all of it. Car is located in Iowa City, IA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1154[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	1302889Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1155[1].jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	1302890Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1157[1].jpg
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	1302891Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1160[1].jpg
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1302892Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1161[1].jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	1302893Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1165[1].jpg
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	1302894Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1158[1].jpg
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1302895Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150102_165543823.jpg
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	1302896Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141204_101946965_HDR.jpg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1302897Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150209_102550700.jpg
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	1302898

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
    1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
    88 CVLX
    01 Marquis

Dammit Beavis. The want is so fn strong here.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Buy it.

Previously:
      88 CVLX
      01 Marquis

Comment

If it was white, I probably would and then move over everything I wanted from the 88 and just scrap the 88 if there wasn't enough left to sell it. I can't justify it right now though due to the distance and lack of excess funds.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Need this gone asap, so offers are welcome.

Previously:
          88 CVLX
          01 Marquis

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
            scrap the 88
            If you do, you save those doors (if I haven't had mine fixed by then)and I'll find a way to get them.
            1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

I know.

Comment

You know you want it. Run it through Maaco for a cheap-ass paint job and it can become white easy enough.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

They are still in business??? I remember them when I was a kid in NYC!! Talk about your cheap ass paint jobs....

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Oh the car has gt40 heads too

Previously:
                    88 CVLX
                    01 Marquis

Comment

The wife 86'd the idea too. Too far away, plus no black cars, plus shed first.

Comment

You can paint it for $30 like I did

Previously:
                        88 CVLX
                        01 Marquis

Comment

why no black cars? Asking as a guy who dislikes white cars, owns two black ones and maintains a third.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I like the heated washer fluid mod
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Why are you trying to sell it?
                              Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X