• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
      I'd go around that. '69-'72?
      One of these are right..............
      sigpic

Comment

We don't do the squad cars at our shop But we can & DO service under cover cars
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

you still working there?!?! tell your boss he needs to fix those busted tiles on the floor!! You could trip and hurt yourself and sue the place!!!

Oh and earlier I meant to guess that he doesnt spring for the rag service either??
          Thats why the one dudes shirt is so filthy???
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Well, we do replace those tiles about once every few years & yea I know it's about time. There just a pain in the ass & we are all lazy as all hell.

And Yes we do have the rag service & it IS paid for by the company............If you choose to use it. That gys name is Joe & he decided to wear his own shirt. The next day after I took that pic I brought him an Oil Express T shirt that I had from a few years ago. Now he is wearing a dark blue shirt with the "O.E." globe on the back & the "O.E." logo on the frount. He looks a LOT cleaner now.
            sigpic

Comment

This one belongs on this site !

It is a very light blue & VERY clean I like it. The owner said he's going to get it painted next month.
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

Ok yes I know this is a Shitvy oops I mean Chevy. But I like the car so here it is. It's a 68.

I absolutely LOVE the exhaust......NO CATS ! That means No emissions bull shit !! I wish I had a nice old car
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

My dad had a friend that loved those cars. He had a half dozen ranging from '65-'69. No convertibles for him though.

What engine was in that? Looks like a TH400 trans (judging by the pan shape); perhaps a big block car?
                  **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                  **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

That tudor rocks!
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I didn't get a chance to ask many questions the guy was in a hurry. Pretty much all I was able to find out is that he LOVES his car & that it is a '68
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X