Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

cool I think that's a box first

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

STICKY!!!

Comment

mods not done yourself dont hold as much clout

But thats cool as hell regardless. two batteries too?

Oh - and what did you do that your coolant resivour/washer bottle? You can swap your fan shroud with one from a 90 towncar it has the coolant bottle attached to the shroud
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Would have been easy as all heck to mount it into the smog pump location.
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

tp8726:

Congratulations. Certainly an engineering marvel.

One question. Why?
              Rob the Aussie
              Photos
              Founding (and only) member of the CLIPPer Club.
              (Continuous Lincoln ImProvement Program).

Car: '86 Lincoln Town Car
              Engine: 302 Windsor

Comment

hey mang, can i borrow ur car, i got some roadside welding i need to do..... u can run a damn welder with all that amperage....
                1987 MGM 126K 2" True Duel flowmaster 40's 3" tipped exhuast, Tinted 20% all way round, individual bank A/F guages, tach.

Comment

Are you running one alt per battery with them not interconnected, or are both alternators feeding both batteries? Were any mods required to the stock bracket to accept the pair of alts or did that 275 amp job bolt right to the stock bracket?
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

85crownHPP* mods not done yourself dont hold as much clout

But thats cool as hell regardless. two batteries too?

Oh - and what did you do that your coolant resivour/washer bottle? You can swap your fan shroud with one from a 90 towncar it has the coolant bottle attached to the shroud

actually running three batteries i have one more in the trunk, mounted the resivior in front of the radiator, i want to get one of the jegs cans and mount it there that would be much cooler

RobClark tp8726:

Congratulations. Certainly an engineering marvel.

One question. Why?

one hellafa system check out readers rides for more info

gadget73 Are you running one alt per battery with them not interconnected, or are both alternators feeding both batteries? Were any mods required to the stock bracket to accept the pair of alts or did that 275 amp job bolt right to the stock bracket?

both alts are chaging the car, all batteries are connected together, for the most part it bolted in nothing was changed about the factory bracketing, just a couple spacers and another bracket and pully added in line, 72" 6 groove belt was needed
                    sorry its been so long to answer my computer was down for a couple days
                    thanks for the compliments !!
                    :merk:

Comment

Working...
                    X