Gauge Console #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauge Console #2

Big thanks go out to pete for makin me one of his world famous console's i did all the wiring thou... But big thanks to pete here are a few pics...

The Best
    Past and Present Any Questions...................

:rock:
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Looks good. How hard was the A/F gauge to hook up?
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

:coolbanana: :thankyou:

the A/F gauge is easy - tap into the o2 sensor wire and make a ground near it.
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Simple, considering i dont use my O2 sensor anymore lol

It would be nice to know how my engine is behaving...
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Is that a totally from scratch job, or did you buy something pre-made and customize it for guages? Looks good in any case.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

overall nice but being an upholester i can see some things i would have done different, in the guage cutouts the vinyl should have been split into about 8 sections and the pulled around to the back and stapeld down, that would have taken out the wrinkles, and a piece of piping between the black and blue would hide where the vinyl was split
              http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
              http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

yes! those are the two main issues with the uphosltry - I did split the holes into 8 segments, but I didnt fasten them down from behind.
                I wish i had known something to do for that split at the bend, but my skills are ameture and Nate said he was cool with that lol.

also the corners were hard to make neat, but you dont really look at those.

gadjet, this was made from scratch. considering these were my 1st and 2nd projects with wood they came out pretty good

Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Man all i gotta say is Pete did a hell of a job and I thank him for lookin out on making the console for me... To all haters i know you wish you had one h :banana: ahahahahahahahahahah :banana:
                  The Best
                  Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

I like it and I want one.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Pete the next one you build send it down here and we can cover it professionally for cost of material plus a few bucks, or just send me the plans we can make it out of expanded PVC , marine grade vinyl that we get at wholesale, you take the orders, we do the work and split the cost however is fair.
                      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

put some vertical doors on that ma fucka! :coocoo:

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Working...
                        X