No announcement yet.

The wa-gone plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats friggin sweet. whats up with the oil filter adapter? just for clearance on the Exploder or is that a cooler too?
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

nevermind, on closer inspection I see the water pipes to it. Thats not stock is it?
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Stock exploder. I really hope it doesn't hit the steering box...
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

i think it wil hitl. if it will clear the Power steering pump i think it will hit the steering box
          http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
          http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Hmm, and I just threw out my turbocoupe remote mount resevior PS pump.... :cuss:

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd
              Hmm, and I just threw out my turbocoupe remote mount resevior PS pump.... :cuss:
              i'll help ya run after the trash truck
              Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

I took it to the dump like a moth or two ago...I think...might still be there..I dunno. I'll have to dig around tomorrow a bit..

Comment

well, got a lot accomplished today. Got the motor out. Also f'd the tranny really well, messed the windshield up, messed the paint up, messed the bumper trim up, pretty much ruined all my tools. It's so friggin wet and the ground is so soft everything is sinking. I really doubt it'll be done in time for SSHS. Might have to take Scott's TC or my buddies done up Colony Park (the one that is for sale)

Comment

damn, what happened, the engine crane tip over or something?

Comment

Well, finally the motor is going in. Tomorrow afternoon my dad and I will be dropping the motor in. Cutting it really close...hopefully running by the end of the week.

Comment

git 'er done!

Comment

Got the motor dropped in and the hood is back on. Gotta getthe exhaust and accessories on and get it moved. The biggest issue right now is the oil filter adapter...when I took off the cooler, it's a female thread. And I can't get the standard adapter out of any of my other blocks....

Comment

It's alive! WOW this thing is friggin quick! Still needs exhaust and some minor vacuum lines. EGR and cruise.

Comment

How did you fix the oil filter problem?
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

7 dollar part from ford...posted the PN in another Explorer motor thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X