17" Mopar steelies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
    Yeah, i'd like to see pics of all the Panthers here that have non stock steelies.
    Define non-stock ... would this include or exclude steel wheels factory-installed on other models or years or Panthers, such as my 16s?
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Ok, I mean if they didn't come from the factory on your car, like I already know what the 15x6 steelies look like on a box, that's what mine had. I"d like to see the 16" and 17" steelies yall are talkin about on boxes.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I think they are 7" wide. Nothing special. I'd love some 9 or 10" ones....Need to get them widened!
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I think the deep dish steelies like Jeremy has in 8-10" wide would be so badass, i'd invest in getting those widened if I were him.

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
            I think they are 7" wide. Nothing special. I'd love some 9 or 10" ones....Need to get them widened!
            Would 10 inch wide fit the back of the 99? because I want as wide as possible
            YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Don't see why not. I fit 10.5" on the back of the wagon with tons of room to spare. Heck, I fit 10.5s on the FRONT with 335/35/17's

Comment

Don't see why not. I fit 10.5" on the back of the wagon with tons of room to spare. Heck, I fit 10.5s on the FRONT with 335/35/17's
                Do wagons have larger rear wheel houses? There is no way in hell I could put anything larger than what I have on my car (275 60 15; on a 15X8)without making serious changes...
                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

So I could go 9.5 and 10.5 in the back, for that staggered look

I just hate how the Vic is so wide and yet has these Dinky tires on them....Makes it look goofy.
                  YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Yup, but even the 335's looked small on the back of the wagon.

Comment

yes the 16" and these 17" steelies are only 7" wide, but the slight width and diameter increase can get you a wider thread width then what you can fit on a 15" sotcker.
                      I relish or the poor mans junkyard option and these are it

heres a pic as promised - the (temporary&free) sizes shown in the pic are 225/50/17 and 215/65/17

88vic - I included a pic with the 16" steelies for you
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by 85crownHPP; 03-04-2008, 12:22 AM.
                      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                      sigpic
                      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Nice! Now, that's with no spacers at all, correct? You just bolted 'em up?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

To clarify, these are off the old FWD 300M, and not the new 300, right?
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

300C/Charger/Magnum wheels
                              -Matt
                              1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

I like those 16" steelies. They'd be better in 8" wide, but i'll still take that

And thanks Pete

Comment

Working...
                                X