Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'd rather have a bumper bend and absorb some of the energy!

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
      Give me back my thread!!

NO! I'm gonna rain on your parade.........

:boobsign: :hi2: :animalmother:

:50cal: :boxing: :3gears: :cowboy2: :headbang:

:megadeth: :chainsaw:

:waiting: :morons:

:dildo:
      Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
      RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
      Originally posted by p71towny
      Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
      :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

I came around a bend at around 20mph and bent this tree (its about as thick as my fat arm) over like this and only have a small dimple on the bumper

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

My dad needs new tires on his wagon, so we talked and he's going to buy me the 17" Cragars and take the police issue wheels and the new tires on them. I'll be selling the Mustang and will use the money to get new tires and have the offroad H-pipe installed.

With bigger wheels comes the necessity (please don't interrupt my justifications!) for more efficient brakes, so I'm going to trade a few things and get the disc conversion for the rear.

Since I won't be using the Mustang rear disc conversion, I'll trade it to my buddy with the Mustang shop and get a factory trac-lock and 3.73s for the kit.

I'm pulling the short throw shifter from the Mustang and Scott is sending me a tall Hurst shifter handle (hopefully soon) and they'll go in, as well.

...and a friend and I are drawing up some custom adjustable control arms for the rear. So...

1) 17"x8" (4.5" BS) (opinions on tires?)
          2) Rear discs
          3) Adjustable control arms
          4) 3.73s and trac-lock
          5) Short throw shifter and Hurst handle
          6) Offroad H-pipe

My total cost: Roughly $200 out of pocket.
          Last edited by Freshmeat; 06-07-2006, 12:21 AM.
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
          1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
          1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

...and the axle will be painted while I'm doing all this. I'll just slide it on out and clean it up. I don't like the rust look.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Sounds good
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Good plan!
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

sweet
                  sigpic
                  1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Depending on how money/luck goes, I may be on 18s instead of the 17s. We'll see.

Comment

Wednesday and Thursday I'm dropping the exhaust and rear axle. I'll gut the cats and install 3.55s and a trac-lock. Main goal is making sure the exhaust is done. The axle I should be able to do myself if it's not done while I still have help.

Comment

SO close... (Part Deux)

Well... yesterday I got insurance on the wagon and today I paid all the outstanding fines, then renewed the license plate. Not much left to put it on the road! Here's what's on the way (all purchased but the knob and Cragars, which will be two or three weeks):

Gutted cats
                        Hurst Comp shifter
                        Hurst shifter handle (compliments of GMGT)
                        Hurst shifter knob (white, with 5spd pattern)
                        17" Cragar Soft 8s (center caps will need to wait)
                        Optima Yellow Top

Somewhat near future:
                        1996 suspension swap
                        Trac-lock
                        3.73s

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmm

Can't wait!!!!
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Add custom springs to the "Somewhat near future" section. I don't think anyone makes what I want in the height I want...

Comment

Good to hear!
                              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Here's the post from the other thread I pointlessly made... putting it here to keep things in order.

Well... yesterday I got insurance on the wagon and today I paid all the outstanding fines, then renewed the license plate. Not much left to put it on the road! Here's what's on the way (all purchased but the knob and Cragars, which will be two or three weeks):

Gutted cats
                                Hurst Comp shifter
                                Hurst shifter handle (compliments of GMGT)
                                Hurst shifter knob (white, with 5spd pattern)
                                17" Cragar Soft 8s (center caps will need to wait)
                                Optima Yellow Top

Somewhat near future:
                                1996 suspension swap
                                Custom springs
                                Trac-lock
                                3.73s

Comment

Working...
                                X