Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These fender flares look awesome (Installed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you should spred it onto the doors as well.

Comment

Them side pipes are nasty! :yuck: And the rims arent much better. I do like the window tint tho.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

the whole car is not my style but all together i think its bad ass

Comment

Eh. WAY too much chrome.

Comment

chrome is teh win...

Comment

Sweet! Got the fender flares in today. I'll be putting them on tomorow. I'll get pics of the install and aftermath.

Just wanted to prepare you guys for the ing.
              Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Before the flares:

After Flares: (My pics didn't turn out due to the onslaught of night darkness, so I'll post more tommorow)

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Hmm. Would only look right on a car with the stainless rocker trim tho. Would likely look stupid otherwise. Might have to consider a set once I get the stainless trim for my car.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Roach, now you only need a set of stainless steel mudflaps on the front By the way, those chrome thingies on your trunk, did they come stock on the car, or you put them yourself?

Comment

Roach, now you only need a set of stainless steel mudflaps on the front
                        Actually, I was thinking the same thing. Does anyone know where I can get a set?

By the way, those chrome thingies on your trunk, did they come stock on the car, or you put them yourself?
                        These came stock. A company named ASC installed them and probably the ragtop as well.

1989 LTC

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

About the mudflaps, I got mine at Murray's ($8.99 a pair), their metal part lines up nicely with the bottom of the car's body, and the rubber part hangs like 2 inches lower. Forgot who made them though, so just look around in your local auto parts store.

The chrome rails look nice, might steal some off a late-'80s Buick LeSabre or a Park Avenue :evil:

Comment

Here's the daytime aftermath pics.

1989 LTC

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Going to look SLICK with the new paint
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

how do those mount??
                                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                                sigpic
                                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                                X