Someone Ran Into My Rear Quarterpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUDE!!!!!!

there is a black on red 2dr vic on ebay right now, and its near charlotte NC i think. Get it!!!!!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Mang!That is one of the nicest Box Vic's I have ever seen on eBay,too bad it's not a 4 door.That thing would be mine for sure if I had'nt just wiped out most of my bank account to save the 87.

Comment

Why in the hell would you say too bad it's not a 4 door?

I like my 4 doors an all, but...
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Because it is too bad it's not a 4 door,if it was I'd be all over it.No disrespect to the 2 door or anything,I just like the look of the 4 door Box Vic better.

Comment

glad you decided to save the box.......my towncar needs somebodywork too.......maybe i'll have time and money to do bodywork on my own car someday lol
            scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Yea,I just could'nt let the old beast go,I treasure it too much.Doing Bondo Bodywork on an entire section of a panel is a major PITA,but it's a labor of love when it's for teh box.

Comment

Update:

What are the chances.....I found another '87 CVLX just like mine,the exact same beige color and everything,with the landau top and 1 piece front glass.Damn near mint condition,only a little rust on the bottom insides of the front doors.Picked it up for only $600 from an old couple who did'nt ever drive it anymore,and just let it set in their garage.

I found out last month the repairs on my old '87 would have been over $1500,needless to say I opted for the cheaper route of finding another Vic.I did actually recoupe some of my money by reverting my old slightly damaged '87 Vic back to stock,and then selling it to some mexicans,minus any upgraded parts of course.I now have to find a POS daily driver,so I can keep my mint Vic away from the driving public.I am gonna go insane if something happens to this one.

Comment

thats why at work i park in the closest stall to the shop. my manager parks there truck on the other side of mine and our service write/greeter parks behind mine. the drivers side is blocked in by a median that has poles so that nobody goes over it and can hit my car. the guys at work saw me blow my top when someone parked there car and it just rolled into mine. there wasnt any damage to mine, but there bumper was dented from rolling into my ruber horns on the back bumper. my car is guarded on all sides and my manager knows i claim that spot. they park next to where i park if i get there after they are there.
                  Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

jim why don't you just get over it, it's a car and what will you do when someone else parks in the same spot that you park in at work.. blow up too!!!!!
                    RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

Originally posted by jelybean
                      jim why don't you just get over it, it's a car and what will you do when someone else parks in the same spot that you park in at work.. blow up too!!!!!
                      What do you do, follow him around?
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

one of the few things in life that i learned, and i see examples of every day. its not worth having anything nice in life, it will just get broken or stolen

Comment

Yea,it's pretty hard to keep any vehicle in good shape with all the driving public moron's/old ppl/ricers around here.This entire area of people basically worship at the alter of the V8 Diesel Truck/Sportscar,people here look at boxes (and most other older full-size cars) as total POS beaters,and I'm sure they could care less if and when they ever hit them.They would just think oh well it's a POS anyway and then drive off.If I ever caught them in the act I can assure you they would be thinking about it for the rest of their life.Anyway as soon as I get the money,I'm getting an old '87 Ford F-150 5.7L EFI as my daily driver/beater.Until then I shall choose my parking spot at work very carefully,preferably somewhere that is blocked on at least 2 sides.

Comment

no i live with him and also work at the same location, and i know how much he cares about his car and nothing else

Comment

Look, my ex felt and still feels this was how I was. Though I talked a bunch about my car, I didn't spend practicaly any time tinkering with it, only maintianing it. And if anything were to happen to her, or the car was preventing me from being able to see her, be with her, or damaging my ability to have my relationship, it would have been gone before the keys hit the fround. When you really love some one, nothing else is more important. Nothing.

Comment

you know i might give him shit about his car and working on it, but when a person spends more money on their car rather than paying bills, rent, food, ect i have a problem with that. he says it's because i have more money that comes in but he should pay his own way sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X