No announcement yet.

Dave's Hot Rod '84 Merc 2 dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine compartment looking much better! One too many colors in there in my opinion though Where did you get those valve covers, wouldn't mind getting me some better looking ones.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
    1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
    1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Wow, looking great!!

When you putting that 4bbl on?
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84 View Post
        and here is a pic of the engine compartment cleaned up
        Is this the car that got hit?

Comment

Yup, tudor got hit in the passenger side rear quarter panel.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

yep that's it..

Comment

picked up some differnt bottom trim with out the black stripe in it, it should look pretty nice all cleaned up and put on, totaly differnt looking trim of a 1980 merc 2 door
              the same trim thats on this car

Comment

when are you going to change the rear quarter panel ? will it be done when I come up in February

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

should be but the car will be in storage, ill be driving my 4 door in febuary, the 2 door is just going to be a summer car for now on

Comment

That car will look awesome with the new trim on and the fixed quarter panel.

Comment

a few night time pics

Comment

lookin good!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

just a new pic, anyone notice anything differnt??

Comment

nice white lettering tires!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

RWL tires, looks good. But IMO, it doesn't quite go with the old school look of the rest of the car. RWL tires go on muscle cars and trucks. For the next tires, some wide whites would be perfect.
                              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Nice!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                                X