Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like the louvers ....its about time ypu put them on...LOL

Comment

ooo nice wheels, they kinda look like HPP wheels.
      that old tailpipe is like
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

That's a pretty ghetto-rigged looking exhaust, but it works so that's all that matters. Congrats on finally getting that done mang, I bet it sounds good now.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

how so? Its called running dumps

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
          My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Well, the h-pipe was cut and patched up and the turndowns don't look smooth on the ends. But don't get me wrong, I like the way it looks and just the fact that now the car will be stronger, sound better and get better mileage is badass.

Comment

The new wheels look much better... finally got around to seeing them, lol.

Nice exhaust too... been thinking about doing mine like that again. You should get us a soundclip!!
              1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
              1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
              1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

few new pics

Comment

Where'd the new wheels come from? They're beautiful!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Damn, that is an awesome car Dave, and I think it's gonna get my vote for June PotM.

Comment

Where you get those wheels, i am wanting some somewhat like that for my '81! I have been looking on eBay recently, trying to find a nice used set for cheap.

Comment

The wheels are off my old lincoln mark 7 (now my brothers) i traded him the 17's for the lincoln wheels back

New pic off the back,,, Can anyone notice anything new??

Comment

You don't have an exhaust pipe sticking out? You have a sway bar(I never noticed it before)?

Comment

You have a lovely white panel accented by some nice crisp chrome lines on your tail lights!

Comment

Originally posted by panther7t9 View Post
                              You have a lovely white panel accented by some nice crisp chrome lines on your tail lights!
                              yep thats right, i fanaly painted the tail lights

Comment

Looks really nice

Comment

Working...
                                X