FatNasty's 1984 Grand Marquis GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice!

You are soon gonna have one of the best all around Boxes on this site.

Comment

Jaw-dropping gorgeous, mang!

Comment

Badass mang, I can't wait to see that sitting in that engine bay.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Nice! That's gonna work great in there!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Kewlenss!

Is that oil cooler still good?
            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Getting ready to pull the old motor out of the merc. Have the timing cover and accessories/brackets off to clean up and paint. Got my lightning egr spacer in the mail the other day, and just ordered a ton of new parts including stuff for dual exhaust. Going to work on this all day today, so will hopefully get some pics up later. Took 10 days off starting sunday, assuming i have all the parts i hope to get the motor in then

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
              Kewlenss!

Is that oil cooler still good?
              Didn't look at it very close, but it should still be good.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

degreased and painted a bunch of stuff today, still have a few more things to go. Went with the dark ford blue, and i love it, will match the interior. Here's some pics of the stuff i got painted, the lighting egr spacer, and the horribly goopey old motor. Also ordered a steel ASP underdrive pulley today, and they actually had one in stock so it should be here soon
                Attached Files

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)

Comment

Where's the other valve cover? Can't wait to see this put together!!

Comment

Still waiting to be taken off and painted. New parts started showing up today

Comment

Sweet

Comment

got a few random parts from team ford today: torque converter nuts, thermostat, lower rad. hose, just bought a new upper like 100 miles ago, and the oil filter adapter needed on the explorer block. BTW if anyone needs the part number for that its F1AZ-6890-B
                        Attached Files

Comment

thats an interesting valve cover - whats it off of???

If i can make my conversion work Ill probably catch the upgrade bug too... so much more stuff to modify it with...!
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I like the blueness!
                            sigpic
                            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP* View Post
                              thats an interesting valve cover - whats it off of???

If i can make my conversion work Ill probably catch the upgrade bug too... so much more stuff to modify it with...!
                              thats the passenger side valve cover off the explorer motor, was the cleanest used valve cover i had ever seen, i just had to dust it off. I will be using the drivers side one too but i need to cut off a few brackets that i wont be using.

yeah, the cfi-efi conversion kept me happy only about 5 months before i was ready to upgrade

Tons of parts coming in the mail today!

Comment

lookin good mang!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                                X